Good Bad Flicks: The Nest

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
What an absolutely horrible film for everyone involved. There isn't enough petrol in all the world.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
I love this film! Seriously, as far as 80's B horror schlock goes, The Nest is one of my faves. And I love me some B horror!

Mr.Evil

Jul 17, 2014
Heh. I remember this one from my teenage days, when they ran this kind of movie on Saturday nights on local TV affiliates. Yes, it's completely ludicrous (roaches becoming what they eat and all), but it's surprisingly entertaining for a low-budget film. And Corman plagued with roaches afterwards? I don't know if that's karma, irony, or both.

Aug 31, 2011
100% appropriate responses: burning the house down and freezing to death instead of letting the roaches touch you. >_<

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
Any action you take to put yourself in a position firmly out of reach of a cockroach is a justifiable one.

I don't think I could handle this movie.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Jeez, it must have been hard for Gravelord Nito to find a decent acting role before Dark Souls.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
lol. the good old 80s and their practical effects. always looks so goofy but also more disgusting how they have made these slimy monsters/zombies, etc that still look way more believable than any modern movie these days using CGI.
sure, movements dont look that real but still disgusting regardless.