Good e-business card maker?

mirbrownbread

Elite Member
Nov 16, 2022
Belgium
Country
Belgium
Hi all!

Has anyone tried making digital business cards? I've received a few lately in my inbox and they always look neat. Plus, it's cool how scanning the qr code shows me the location of the store and offers me discounts in an instant. So, I thought about making ones for the store I work at right now. I'm not exactly a graphic designer though, hopefully that won't be a problem? And what about the security aspect, is it something I can easily mess up and put both us and the customer in danger of malware?

jojithepainter

May 8, 2023
Country
Switzerland
I got some light experience with e-commerce and we did used e-cards for campaigning back then. Here's a sort of "best of" list of digital business card makers, perhaps you'll find the right provider there. Keep in mind that these services differ in the monthly costs, so measure twice before cutting. Focus on how the brands differ from each other - for example, HiHello allows you to conceal your number when sending the cards, Beacontsac offers advanced GDPR compliance and the SOC-2 type 2 security framework, Knowee's enterprise plan allows you to embed CTAs and videos, and so on.

As for designing them, there are ready-made templates to choose from, which doesn't mean you can't get creative :) Also, some of the brands offer free trials, I forgot to mention that before

mirbrownbread

Elite Member
Nov 16, 2022
Belgium
Country
Belgium
Thanks a lot for pitching in!
I'll take a look at each of them and devise a plan of action including email sequencing, a fun .vcf file, yadda yadda yadda...
Also, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: jojithepainter

Florime

Sep 22, 2021
Country
USA
As far as design is concerned, AI is currently showing really cool results in this direction. Therefore, you can save in this direction.

Reactions: mirbrownbread