good podcasts?

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
I always listen to loadingreadyruns podcasts since they are pretty cool.

Migs

Oct 13, 2010
Many have listed a few that I listen too (thanks for adding new one's guys! Going to give them a go in abit), but one that is Anime-Based that I *love* is The Anime News Network Podcast or ANNCast for short [http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/]

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
StBishop said:
Alternative said:
Podcasts i listen to

Rooster Teeth Podcast
Walking The Room (two comedians, in a closet, being incredably crass and hateful)
TOFOP (a famous Australian Comedian, and his unknown friend discuss Batman and prison rape)
Internet Box (several guys from Achievement Hunter and their friends discuss stuff RTP style)
I don't usually find Wil Andersen that funny but I think I'll give TOFOP a go.

EDIT: All of my recommendations are available on iTunes.
His podcast is fairly different to his live shows
and his live shows are fairly different to his TV shows

hell, the dudes a Switz army knife of comedy.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Alternative said:
StBishop said:
Alternative said:
Podcasts i listen to

Rooster Teeth Podcast
Walking The Room (two comedians, in a closet, being incredably crass and hateful)
TOFOP (a famous Australian Comedian, and his unknown friend discuss Batman and prison rape)
Internet Box (several guys from Achievement Hunter and their friends discuss stuff RTP style)
I don't usually find Wil Andersen that funny but I think I'll give TOFOP a go.

EDIT: All of my recommendations are available on iTunes.
His podcast is fairly different to his live shows
and his live shows are fairly different to his TV shows

hell, the dudes a Switz army knife of comedy.
Yeah, the podcast seems ok at the moment. I'm sure I'll be a rabid fan once I've listened to a couple of episodes.

Surely you mean Swiss Army knife?

syaoran728

Aug 4, 2010
You should check out the S-Words Podcast. They don't update as much as they used too, but their episodes are pretty good.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
I'm going to have to recommend Kevin Smith's Fat Man on Batman. I'm a big fan of his, and getting hearing him and Mark Hamill sit down and talk about Batman and how Mark came to be the Joker for a couple hours was pretty interesting. He also has Tara Strong and Paul Dini as guests.

For me, it's like a holy trinity of my interests (Kevin Smith+Mark Hamill+ Batman= A good time). I can understand it might not be the same for everyone else though.

http://smodcast.com/channels/fatman-on-batman/

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
Gamecritics.com

Best podcasts.

Edit: lowcontentpostwarningohnoyoudont