Goodbye is Still Goodbye

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Thanks for all your contributions to this most excellent website, Mr. Pitts, and good luck with your ventures in the future.

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
Looks like extra credits and the content providers were not the only ones being paid with promises.

easykial

Aug 8, 2011
The Facebook commentators literally desecrated this article. Mr. Pitts, thank you so very much... for everything you have given us, and potentially will give us in unseen horizons.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Awww, well its been great having you here Russ :) I hope you do well with whatever you do next in life and thanks for all you've done to this website. Good Luck!

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Man, this is weird. To me, Russ Pitts was "the guy" for the Escapist. Sad to see you go.

Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

standokan

May 28, 2009
All the best good sir,

I hope that you'll stick around, roaming the forums like us folk (ONE OF US ONE OF US)

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
Good luck in all your endeavours, sir, goodbye, and you shall be missed. If all future articles turn out to be incoherent messes then we know who to call.

r_Chance

Dec 13, 2008
Thanks for all the good stuff. You've helped make the Escapist my favorite site and the effort has been appreciated. All the best on your next adventure.

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
Russ, great job. Farewell and godspeed. THank you for organizing this site that , today, comprises most of my entertainment.

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Wow, Pitts' name has always been a part of this site as far as I know. Going to be weird coming here and not seeing it. Always loved your little editorials when I got around to reading them.

Bold move to leave with no next step set up yet. As someone who's outstayed his welcome in a company once I absolutely respect the decision. Wish I'd had the balls to do it back then.

Good luck in whatever your next adventure is going to end up being.

jobu59749

Aug 3, 2009
Thanks for all you've done for The Escapist Russ. May your adventure be grand and full of stuff to make the world go round....lol. Thank you.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you've done for this site and community.

Good luck in future endeavours Russ,you will be missed.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
General Vagueness said:
That "story" didn't really seem like a story.
"The founders of The Escapist had sought to bring print-quality, European-style writing to the field of videogames, tinged with a wholly American iconoclasm and they succeeded beyond their wildest imaginings."
How impressive...ly pretentious.
Yep. Have a good time somewhere else, Mr. Pitts. You definitely didn't make my time spent here more pleasant.