Gore Verbinski Drops Out of BioShock Film

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
You will always have this problem, directors always want to go off in different tangents to what the game designers have pictured.

Personally I think Guillermo Del Toro should of directed this film, Bioshock is a strange and dark tale with a good twist, which seems right up his street

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Amnestic said:
But if it's 28 months after 28 weeks later...that's two and a bit years. The end of 28 weeks later had the infected running around Paris, so we have to assume we'd be looking at "the last bastions of humanity" in Europe rather than full cities of people.

And Madagascar.
I was joking about the title of course (sort of) :p...I never though about it like that, but when you do, you can see that would stretching the credibility of the matter somewhat. Though in keeping with the animal theme, maybe they could finish off by going full circle and giving us The Rage Monkeys again, which is how the series started after all. :)

KarmicToast

Nov 11, 2008
It doesn't matter who is directing. This like ever other video game will be inevitably ruined. This is like telling me to eat a shit sandwich and discussing whether or not it should be served with ketchup or mustard.