Gotta catch em all! but what one do u like best?

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
i was just thinking about pokemon, and thought it could be interesting to find out other ppls favourite! mines is probably nidoking. there is something about a 5ft pink spiky thing built like a tank i just find awesome! lol

whats yours?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Pinsir is mine. There is no other that is that awesome. Makes a great anti-lead as well.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
No, you don't. You never have to catch them all. The idea of doing so is an outdated notion continued on by those blinded by nostalgia. You never got anything for catching them all besides a stupid certificate.

Pokemon is about training and battling, not treating animals like stamps.

While I'm at it, I like Empoleon. Penguins were always my favorite animal, water and steel are my favorite pokemon elements, and he looks like he's already dressed for formal occasions.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
It was either Steelix, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Gengar, Charizard or Mewtwo.

Narrowing down 251 is too hard.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
I remember seeing the promo shots for Silver & Gold, and there was this adorable little fire 'Mon called Hinoarashi. The name didn't survive the transition to the English-language release, but the love still showed from the newly-named Cyndaquil. I named mine Hinoarashi when I got Silver, and refused to let it evolve. Still love it to this day.

Subzerowings

May 1, 2009
Furburt said:
...Could you not use "You" instead?

/grammar nazi

Anyway, I haven't played those damn Pokeymans for years, but my favourite back in the day was Dugtrio. I had one that would just destroy everything.
It's Pokeymons HA!
/grammar nazi captain

My favorite Pokeymon is Charizard, because dragons are awesome.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
Damn, thats a very tough question .. theres soo many, but alas for one i would chose MEw, just for its part in the 1st movie .. i want a big bubble too.

GhostKnifeFish

Aug 19, 2009
That is a tough question. The originals are the best, like Charmander, but you can't really argue with the awesomeness of a flaming ninja birdman like Blaziken.

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
wow umm three way tie for me
arcanine, umbreon, and my favorite starter of all time feraligatr

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Gardevoir is pretty awesome, but so is Arcanine.

Or Blastoise;D

Hard to choose.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009

My great ball of gas can combust us to victory and glory! Onwards mighty floater of doom!

I can only wonder what amazing changes this next generation has in story for us...

o_o

I think I'll just keep the Everstone on ya...

(PS: Image is a fakemon from the following artist: http://comfycushion87.deviantart.com/ )​