Grab Your Guns and Fight Like a Girl Against Cancer

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
dude, you need to put http:// at the start of your bungie link, its trying to look internally
Andy Chalk said:
"Play With Bungie," which pits two-player teams against a pair of Bungie [http://www.bungie.net] employees.
that should be it
OT: good cause, i might get involved if i can get reach by then

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Radioactive Bob said:
DazBurger said:
Breast and cervical cancer research... Because no one gives a shit about men getting cancer.
Thank god im not the only one that agrees about organizations just using the word "boobs" to get people interested to raise money. What about brain cancer? Liver cancer? Testicular cancer? No, because its much more profitable to sell shirts and wristbands that say "I <3 Boobies" and have fundraisers about saving boobs.

Im not saying i dont like boobs, but it'd be nice if there was a lot more focus on cancer in general then just breast cancer. Not even breast cancer, that implies they care about guys with breast cancer. Boob cancer, then, is an appropriate name.

/rant
Well, when they do FIND the cure for boobie cancer, maybe, just MAYBE, girls will have one less thing to ***** about.

+ We would be ready, as a whole, to move on and put our attention to other concerns.

OT: Whatever cancer it is, I'd happily sign up for a Halo: Reach tournament. But here's the thing..
1) I'm 17.
2) I'm from Europe, Sweden.
3) There's no possible way for me to transfer money over since I am under age.

Other than that, it would be fun. And yes, I have been feeling a bit cynical these days thank you.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Jiraiya72 said:
While the cause is nice, I wish so many organization's didn't imply that just girls get breast cancer. Equality is nice and all that.
guys don't get breast cancer, you silly.

we get NIPPLE CANCER.

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
DazBurger said:
Breast and cervical cancer research... Because no one gives a shit about men getting cancer.
Wait, what?
So it is wrong to research cures for breast cancer, because there are other cancers out there?
Does that mean it is wrong to research against aids, because other people have ebola?
Maybe if we stop deviding everything and everyone by their gender, such misconceptions will cease to be a problem.

What I do find offensive however is how everyone thinks breast cancer is bad because it goes against the "boobies". It kills people folks, people who just happen to have breasts and probably would object to have the worth of their life measured by that fact.
Get some perspective!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Gaming + Charitable Causes = Win!

Good luck to them all! And hope they have a great time at the same!

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
i love this idea, I won't be taking part as I lack the disposable income to do so, but still, my bra's off to you X3

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
The Great JT said:
Save the tits! Death to cancer!
You speak the truth. I don't really like Halo and I'm not a fan of today's consoles in general, but I support this idea 100%
They should organize something like this for Counter Strike players or TF2 players.