Grandma, age 72, to have a baby with her grandson.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Wow, well, she's a GILF alright...
But at least the kid won't have messed up genes, unless the desire for hot grandma sex is genetic. The "mother" will obviously die early in the child's life, and he/she might escape unscathed by the ceaseless societal torment, yet I cannot begin to imagine what horrors he/she will go through. I can't really judge the couple though. Such a relationship may be wrong at the very core of human evolution, but it's not like they're producing any offspring, or trying to get others to live like them. Live and let live, but still, the internet continues to lower my expectations for a bright future for humanity...

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
My fellow Americans, the Brits have beaten us at our own game. We cannot let them win the redneck olypmics!

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Ok here is my short answer: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Ok, got that out of system. EEWWWW!!!

Those two love birds may not care about what people think, but that poor kid is gonna have a hard life ahead of it. I mean what do you even tell a child from that kind of background? When it comes to right and wrong, how are they gonna explain it? how will it live with itself when it learns and understands the concept of incest? That is just so wrong...EEEEWWWWWW!!!!

GammaZord

Jan 26, 2009
This is for humanity what the meteors were for the dinosaurs 65 million years ago: the end of our reign on top.

O and how about the "God" reference by the g-ma. If there is a God (and this article pretty much proves there isn't), I doubt he would be cool with this.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
I choose to believe that this is fake, otherwise I would have to start a eugenics cult.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
Unless they're willing to keep their relationship secret - which they apparently aren't - they're setting up "their" child for a lifetime of misery and isolation. That poor kid's going to be statistic. Suicide or murder, I'm not sure which.
It's not fair or right that she (or he) will be shunned and stigmatized for her family's actions, but it WILL happen, anywhere her "parentage" is known.
I'm from Texas, and I hear incest jokes regularly. The occasional aimless jibe I overhear will be NOTHING compared to the concentrated hell of verbal and emotional (and, very possibly, physical or sexual) abuse that this child will be made to endure every single day.

The rest of the situation just makes me feel icky. The above part is what actually gets me upset.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
It leave me speechless. [True Story] My family own a nursing home for the mentally ill and elderly. I still remember when they tried to teach me the job. They showed me how to change the diaper on a overweight elderly woman after she eated stew. The horrible vision is still in my head. I can't believe that he like that... EEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
I feel sick!

squid5580 said:
I think I need to scrub my brain now. I don't think bleach will be strong enough.
Try sulfuric acid. it will burn the spot in your memory that this news have now taken.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010

.......! ...... Nah, I got nothing. I honestly have no words or witty remarks to how gross this is.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Blitzkrieg8 said:
So he'll be a dad and nephew and she'll be a mom and grandmother. My head hurts
Don't think to much about it. The child protection agency will most probably take the child away.
Flunk said:
I choose to believe that this is fake, otherwise I would have to start a eugenics cult.
I Sure hope it is fake. If not for the last shred of dignity i have for the human race but also for the sanity of the kid.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Well, I'm certainly not into that sort of thing. I'm not into homosexuality or S&M either, although that doesn't mean I want to limit homosexuals or sado-masochists. I would be against this sort of relationship if they were directly breeding with each-other, as the gene pool is distorted enough as it is. With that condition upheld, I can't say I have a problem with consensual incestuous relationships.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Skopintsev said:

.......! ...... Nah, I got nothing. I honestly have no words or witty remarks to how gross this is.
You can either. it disgusting. If it were this it would be easy.

Beside, i don't think it worth it.

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
In the words of Eddie Izzard, "What the fuck went on in this family!?"

But seriously, that's fucking disgusting! D:
Not only is it incest, but it's old incest... *shudders*

ThePurpleStuff

Apr 30, 2010
Think I'm gonna be sick... I don't give a damn what they think, that's just fucking gross! The kid will not only come out wrong due to it being a result of same family blood... but it'll lose its mom when its still very young and be stuck with it's mental father. No kid should go through that!