Great game music.

Stewcumber

May 4, 2022
Southampton
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, if I have to guess, Price of Freedom?

Also, No One Lives Forever avatar. Very good. 60's galore.
I don't really know the track listing as the version I remember listening to back in the day on YouTube seemed to have 18 songs.

Looking at Spotify my favourite is Living Legacy and I think it's a bit of a medley of many songs on the soundtrack.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Stardew Valley has some amazing music, but the month of winter in particular gets some of the best pieces of the soundtrack;

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
7th Legion has some real bangers.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
The absolute best way to cap off solving a series of horrific murders, and one of my favorite video game endings ever. AI: The Somnium Files was an terrific story, and everybody should play it who has any interest in murder mysteries, pseudoscience, or just fun anime characters. (or at least watch SGF play it, which is what I did.)

*Spoilers*

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
What I like best about it is that it's a tropical sea area ingame, but the music has that serene ephemeral quality ice themes often have.

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Elden RIng has a couple of awesome pieces

Also, Miracle of Sound has finally dropped one.

The ambient score was really well done in terms of evoking a certain feel from each environment. Liurnia for example has an almost zen-like calming track which fits perfectly for a mystical lake area surrounded by mountains. Then, the boss tracks are probably the best since Bloodborne. Each has its own distinct personality. Godrick’s is another good one -

When you think of it, the wild variants in melodic themes here fit his grafted nature so well.

Reactions: Dalisclock