Great, my cat has stolen my seat.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Simalacrum said:
[HEADING=1]Self-thread derailing![/HEADING]

What annoyingly addorable things have YOUR pets done to you lately?
My dog barks when ever I stand up.

It's more annoying then it is addorable.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Sometimes, when my cat is in attention seeking mode, he comes to me, while I'm sitting in my chair, and he hopps into my lap, lies down and purrs. Then my hand is always like a magnet for his face, always nudging his face on my hand. It's more adorably annoying then the other way around, especially when I'm playing a game, but still adorable.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Simalacrum said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Sit on her.

This is how we solve our problems in Cat La--oh, without hurting her.

Pick her up and put her in your lap when you're sitting.
Pet occasionally.
Rinse and repeat.
huh, whatdaya know, MaxTheReaper is actually right about something for once! It worked! Except the rinsing part.

I don't think she appreciated that.

At all.

Oh wells, she's happily purring away on my lap now, and I have seat back! huzzar!
Do you have a picture of Pebble so we can see the cuteness?

[sup]Sorry for the double post.[/sup]

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
My cat has a bad habit of always wanting to sit on my lap, even when I'm gaming,reading,sleeping etc. If she weren't so small and adorable I'd throw across the room.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
What?! Just sit on her already, or pick her up and give her a biiig hug. Cat's just love being hugged...

I mentioned it a couple of days ago, but my Guinea Pigs used to terrorise cats. It was cute when we had a grown up male cat who just lay in the grass ignoring them until they got bored and keeled over next to him. In fact it was insanely cute to see a big old tabby cat and two guineas lounge about in the garden.

Unfortunately when he died they went apeshit over his successor. It wasn't so cute when they sliced up our female kitten's face and paws, especially as they were nearly as big as her. Plus they did something similar to next door's cat too. It was great and all that we didn't worry about a cat ever eating them one day, but they ran up a couple of hundred pounds in vet bills.

They were still awesome and freaking cute though.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
My cat likes to sleep on my stomach. Sometimes she'll splay herslef out on me and use by breasts as a pillow. It's rather cute.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
This usually happens with my dog. When he steals my seat I give him a dirty look and say "dog, please move or i'll stab you with a spork". He smiles back at me until, eventually he realises that i'm not joking and immediatly moves to a different spot.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
use by breasts as a pillow. It's rather cute.
Do you have a picture of it?
*SLAP*
I'm sorry, it was only a joke...
[sup]didn't mean to offend you...[/sup]

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Dark knifer said:
This usually happens with my dog. When he steals my seat I give him a dirty look and say "dog, please move or i'll stab you with a spork". He smiles back at me until, eventually he realises that i'm not joking and immediatly moves to a different spot.
Is the realization before or after the stabbings?

Also my cat is trying to bite, sniff and lick my wrist (at the same time) while I type this.

He's also attacking my headphone cord...

While sitting on my lap! =D

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
My cat claws at things and purrs. Other than that, it walks with the dogs because he thinks he's one to an extent.
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Sometimes she'll play herslef out on me and use by breasts as a pillow. It's rather cute.
I don't know what to say to that, out of a mixture of awkwardness and fear of the banhammer.

L24z13L

Jul 1, 2009
My cat usually doesn't bug me too much unless I'm lying down reading a book. Then she paws her way under the book then lays down and blocks as much in my line of sight as she can while constantly rubbing her face against the corners of the book.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
My cat snores... really loud actually. When I'm trying to watch TV too... Dx

He also likes to try and sit on my lap, even when I'm on the laptop, so he ends up trying to nudge his way under my arm.

Also whenever I lie down on the sofa for a power nap, he comes over and sits on my stomach. Then he stretches himself out and uses my chin as a head rest D:

D'aww :3