Greek DOOM Comic: The First Pages

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
As I said in other Thread of mine, I had the opportunity to read and own a DOOM Comic series created for a Greek Videogame Magazine.
Right now I was able to find the first 4 pages. But as I said, I need help to create better scans to share them with you.

At least here is the first page of the game I took with my Cellphone to get and idea of what kind of comic is.
Please note the magazine is VERY OLD! The comic was created from 1998. Back them this comic blow me away so hard!! Finally I will provide a good translation to enjoy it as well, but as I said, I need extra help so I can replace the greek text.
Cheers!!!

From Left to Right
Pic 1: They are everywhere.
Pic 2: I must pass through to find the others!
Pic 3: What the Hell is that thing?
Pic 4: What is it?
Pic 5: When I heard....
Pic 6: ...we had some issues with the Teleporters, I never imagined this!
Title: Memories From Hell

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Jack Action said:
Looks less awesome than the HUGE GUTS version.
For its art, yes I agree. However this comic have actually a plot. An interesting one. Plus the DoomGuy isn't a stupid meatbag like the well-known one.

Jack Action

Not a premium member.
Sep 6, 2014
SweetShark said:
Jack Action said:
For its art, yes I agree. However this comic have actually a plot. An interesting one. Plus the DoomGuy isn't a stupid meatbag like the well-known one.
Ah, no, the HUGE GUTS one had terrible art too. But that, combined with DoomGuy being a psychotic anti-nuclear treehugger was what made it great.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Jack Action said:
SweetShark said:
Jack Action said:
Ah, no, the HUGE GUTS one had terrible art too. But that, combined with DoomGuy being a psychotic anti-nuclear treehugger was what made it great.
True, true. I will admit it had a charm, but this Doom Comic:
- Have also Phobos on it. The other Marine character from Quake 3.
- A CyberDemon which talk.
- Human soldiers who WORK for the Demons. They are not possessed.
- Cacodemons.

It have some others things as well, but I must find the other Magazines to remember...

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Well I for one would like to say thank you so much for sharing this with us dude. I'm being serious,(just clarifying in case I seem disingenuous or sarcastic) thank you for taking the time to share. I actually get a kick out of seeing old stuff like this.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Chester Rabbit said:
Well I for one would like to say thank you so much for sharing this with us dude. I'm being serious,(just clarifying in case I seem disingenuous or sarcastic) thank you for taking the time to share. I actually get a kick out of seeing old stuff like this.
Thank you for your good words. You can't imagine how many Videogame Magazines I have in good condition. They have a big nostalgia value for me.
At some point I will post the other pages as well, but as I said first I need help of how to scan them better and maybe a solid English translation.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Also I realised something about Phobos: The game Quake 3 Arena came in 1999.
Which means the other character I am talking about isn't actually Phobos, but other similar character.
The Artist/Writer of this Comic predicted that this kind of character will be in Doom Series.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Chester Rabbit said:
Btw, I don't know if you are interested, but I have an old Greek Gamepro Magazine which have a cover related with the character of your Avatar. I can scan it if you like.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
I have bad news and good news:
The good news is I found a new magazines of the last pages of the comics I was want to share.
The bad news is 4 pages are missing which was sadly the best part of the comic...
The Traitor Soldiers making a deal with the Devil Himself...