Grim Dawn Kickstarter!

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
Grim Dawn is made by Crate Entertainment, founded by a small core of developers from Iron Lore the makers of the sleeper hit action RPG Titan Quest. If you haven't played Titan Quest its on sale here on Steam quite often and is some of the best money you can spend if you enjoy hack n slash loot 'em ups.

Anyway, the boys and girls at Crate finally have their Kickstarter up and pledges will allow you to receive the game through your choice of DRM free, Steam or distribution site of your choice!

I am amazed at how personal and great Crate have been on their forum, taking on fan feed back from the smallest to the biggest, be it cosmetic changes to the logo to what they should be focusing on, and this was before Kickstarter. Its amazing to see a group of devs openly welcome fan feedback and filter it properly, mingling both the subtle suggestions and squeaky wheels for the core of an issue and then coming up with a solution that makes the devs happy and solves the root issue the fans had.

Check it out and support our Indie Devs!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crateentertainment/grim-dawn

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
Finally. As a huge fan of this genre, I love seeing more and more games come out and more options to pick from.

I don't know much about the development of this game, but hasn't it been rather slow? Hopefully with Kickstarter, they can get more work done.

Also, your link 404's for me.