HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
thats... well played and executed

but the concept is stupid IMO

i dont know, i didnt liked it.

SIXVI06-M

Jan 7, 2011
I'd kind of watch this if they made this into a movie - there's something oddly promising about it.

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
Therumancer said:
I'd respect it more if the same basic premise/joke hadn't been retreaded so many times. Mario as an addict because he uses mushrooms in the game to "power up". Various mushrooms being a recreational "drug" that can bring on hallucinations IRL. We've had fan comics, skits, live action movies, and cartoons all using the same basic joke.

I mean it's well made and all, and in a differant style, but to really get points from me I think something needs a unique spin on making fun of the Mario characters, or at least one that isn't so obvious and retreaded nowadays. Even if Mario isn't literally addicted to Mushrooms it's like hearing a joke you've already heard for like the 200th time.

That's just my opinion, it's not that the skit is bad (it's not in any objective sense) just nothing special as the material itself ruins it by being overused.
This, a million times. Not just the whole drugs thing either. I'm getting sick and tired of the "gritty Mario Bros" theme, and it's completely unoriginal at this point. It was kind of funny when Robot Chicken did Grand Theft Mario Kart, but since then the idea of a dark version full of gang wars trying to be Christopher Nolan's Batman movies has gotten beyond stale.

P.S. Thanks

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Eh I kinda had my fill of dark and gritty nintendo games when there will be brawl ran it's course. I'm not interested in seeing it again. I kinda want my cartoonish escapism seperate from depressing reality. I'm sure bob might understand.