Guess that obscure game quote!

Gerdneek

Jun 30, 2010
CM156 said:
Buccura said:
What the thread says, make an obscure game quote and see who can say what game it's from! I'll start with one that if you can identify it, you are an old school DOS gamer.

"Now entering an automatic landing zone."
Wing Commander?

OT: "I don't like obligations like that. Or obligations like you."

Edit: Google doesn't help, so if you get this, you've my respect.
Is it neverwinter night 2 O.O

Gerdneek

Jun 30, 2010
acer840 said:
Skipping 12 pages so sorry if this is already asked:

"Incidentally, what is the going rate for rescuing Princesses these days? Food would be a good start -- the good stuff, mind you."
FF12 baliter woot

Nathan Allison

Jan 28, 2011
This one should be easy for those that played the game,
"O mad and greedy waters, rise up and storm the very heavens, Tidal Wave!"

Here is a tricky one,
"Boomer!"

This one should be a little harder.
"I'm no ones slave!"

8bitsuperhero

Sep 12, 2008
Devious Boomer said:
SovietX said:
"Wait... They look like monsters to you?"
Vincent of Silent Hill 3.The implications are rather shocking aren't they?

I said come in, don't just stand there!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl I do believe.

"A spot of total obliteration might rather improve the place."

Jun 16, 2010
Nathan Allison said:
Here is a tricky one,
"Boomer!"
That could be either Gears of War or Left 4 Dead. It could also conceivably be Fallout: New Vegas.

Here's one:
"Let's take a look at your BODY, shall we?"

And:
"Defeat multiple enemies in a row, and you'll get yourself a niice bonas!"

Also:
"What ARE you?! *gasp*" & "It's like a nightmare I can't wake up from!" (both from the same game)

Finally:
"If we don't get outta here now we're gonna DROWN IN BLOOD!"

ZeppelinFan29

Jan 6, 2010
"It is like being a juggler. Things are always moving, and you learn to know where they are without even thinking about it. Only there are many, many things moving. And sometimes, like any juggler, you drop something. I'm afraid it has become a lot more a matter of dropping things lately. There's too much to do, and not enough time, and I'm losing my touch. Perhaps I'm growing old."

Bootbunny

Sep 9, 2009
I looked through the last two pages and for the life of me I can't answer any of the ones that haven't been answered already, but I do feel like I've got some good ones :p.

"I see that you enjoy Nintendo games"

"The shit's about to hit the fan up here and you're asking questions?"

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
"In the name of Harman!"
That's the least obscure quote from the very obscure game.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
elilupe said:
"In the name of Harman!"
That's the least obscure quote from the very obscure game.
Killer7? (Googled it;please don't kill me!)

"Sleeper! AWAKEN!"

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Rhymer said:
"What began as a conflict over the transfer of consciousness from flesh to machines escalated into a war which has decimated a million worlds."

First part of the speech, but if I post all of it it'll be a lot easier.
"The Core and the Arm have all but exhausted the resources of a galaxy in their struggle for domination, both sides now crippled beyond repair, the remnants of their armies continuing to fight on ravaged planets, their hatred fueled by over four thousand years of total war.

This, is a fight, to the death. For each side, the only acceptable outcome is the complete elimination of the other."

A quick search tells me that no one else has answered you. This saddens me. I still love and play Total Annihilation from time to time. :D

Oh, also, I finished that quote from memory, so please excuse any small mistakes here and there...

bruggs

Jul 29, 2011
Nathan Allison said:
This one should be easy for those that played the game,
"O mad and greedy waters, rise up and storm the very heavens, Tidal Wave!"
Tales of Vesperia?

"If you had testicles, I'd cut them off"

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
Rhymer said:
"What began as a conflict over the transfer of consciousness from flesh to machines escalated into a war which has decimated a million worlds."

First part of the speech, but if I post all of it it'll be a lot easier.
"The Core and the Arm have all but exhausted the resources of a galaxy in their struggle for domination, both sides now crippled beyond repair, the remnants of their armies continuing to fight on ravaged planets, their hatred fuled by over four thousand years of total war.

This, is a fight, to the death. For each side, the only acceptable outcome is the complete elimination of the other."

A quick search tells me that no one else has answered you. This saddens me. I still love and play Total Annihilation from time to time. :D

Oh, also, I finished that quote from memory, so please excuse any small mistakes here and there...
YOU! YES,YOU! YOU ARE NOW THE HUMAN EMBODIMENT OF AWESOME!