Guest Strip #4

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Undercover feminism is for squares, when used in a method that effectively undermines its own discussion.

That now ranks at #7 of "my most funniest things ive seen on the internet"

Thank you, Kathleen.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
You know, the moment you name-dropped Kathleen, the humor made more sense. TOTAL Kathleen dialogue.....I mean, even if she only drew it, I can't help but think she must've had some input concerning the scene.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
You know, the moment you name-dropped Kathleen, the humor made more sense. TOTAL Kathleen dialogue.....I mean, even if she only drew it, I can't help but think she must've had some input concerning the scene.
I actually wrote and drew the comic. It's total Kathleen dialogue 'cause it is!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Kathleen, can you be any more awesome of late?

Also, the more LRR/NameGame crossovers, the happier I remain. Good luck on milestone number two, Leelee!

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
1. I didn't know Kathleen De Vere was this good as a artist
2. Get well soon Lee lee
3. I think I might try that pick up tactic with a cute girl I know who worked at a Game Stop

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
Damnit, Kathleen! Why must you continually prove how utterly awesome you are!?! You're making me question my own awesomeness!

*shakes fist*

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Lady Kathleen said:
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
HA! I thought so! :p

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Phantomess said:
Aaaand no-one even got the "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" reference, did they? ^_^
Um... I'm not sure I got it. Totally unintentional.
Then exceedingly well played! Second panel, "A strength surpassed only by the power of his heart" from the opening credits. :)

http://youtu.be/lEF9ORr4AyA (around 0:54)

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Most of the time when I go to game stores or comic book stores or whatever, the clerks ask me what kind of games I like, other than recommending some blindly. Does this kind of thing happen a lot?

Lee Lee: I hope your hand is doing well, and we'll miss you at PAX East this year. Also, good luck with school and everything,
Kathleen: Great drawing, but I have to ask...do you sleep? Or eat? How are you good at everything?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I noticed on the card that it was a 416 number.
which is weird because that is a Toronto area code.
other than that weird thing to say it is very well done I give it a thumbs up.