Guild Wars 2 release date has been announced

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Kordie said:
But between how smooth the beta events have gone for me (from a connection point of view) and the head start letting players join the game in waves, I don't forsee huge login issues. As for balance and bugs, I see that as a never ending fight in MMOs.
They have a truly baffling number of servers ready for launch. Combined with the overflow system, I'd be surprised if they run into a lot of login issues. The real problems are likely to come from content polish, event scaling, and class mechanics.

Kordie

Oct 6, 2011
Crazy Zaul said:
Yey. I wish the stress test was open so I can actually play and see if I want it.
A public event would be nice for people who aren't sure if they can run it, or on the fence for buying it. I'm hoping for some sort of trial shortly after it is released, like a trial weekend.

SergeantAnt

Feb 27, 2011
Whoa the day before my birthday perfect!!! :D

I honestly hope my crappy laptop can run it though.. I got the first guild wars right when it came out and played all the expansions. Finally quit after 500-600 hours of gameplay which disgusts me somehow lol >.<

Seriously though my laptop better be able to run it so i can get it!

NoobSaibot

Jun 28, 2012
Excellent. I've had it pre-ordered for about a month. It comes out a week after my birthday. So excited for it!

Valis88

Dec 16, 2008
I just hope it lives up to the lofty expectations, of the MMO gameing pubic.

...and I'll be happy when my beloved TOR is free of the incessant trolling it often gets, as the game media will have a new darling to fawn over.