Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Well, that went swimmingly. I cant think of a better campaign manager

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
That's cool and all, but the dude looks older than the poo my dog took 5 years ago; how much more law was he really going to practice?

I guess it's a nice symbolic gesture though as well as some (more) egg on his face to join his hair dye.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Fucking finally!

Now all that's left is an exorcism to finish him off.

(Obligatory Vic Berger video as a swan song)

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
That's cool and all, but the dude looks older than the poo my dog took 5 years ago; how much more law was he really going to practice?

I guess it's a nice symbolic gesture though as well as some (more) egg on his face to join his hair dye.
how much more? I dunno, apparently enough to do it for the freaking president of the US for 4 years, juggling BS and lies, and then continuing after. So yeah, he just needs to be able to babble in front of a microphone, he doesn't need to be healthy. So any amount of his idiocy being denied, is better. I mean fuck think if they had been able to ban him 5 fucking years ago?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
how much more? I dunno, apparently enough to do it for the freaking president of the US for 4 years, juggling BS and lies, and then continuing after. So yeah, he just needs to be able to babble in front of a microphone, he doesn't need to be healthy. So any amount of his idiocy being denied, is better. I mean fuck think if they had been able to ban him 5 fucking years ago?
Well yeah, but since Trump rolled out of the white house and Guiliani slithered out after him like the pathetic slug he is, could he really have that much pull anymore? Like, he was pretty much giving a new and even more embarrassing clown show every other day to the point where even Trump seemed to not want to associate with the guy anymore. And physically he seems to barely even keep himself together. I'm probably vastly underestimating what more he could weasel himself into though with a law degree.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
So sad. Truly a great loss the field of law.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The man could’ve primaried Bush and won in 04’. It’s hilarious how far he has fallen.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I miss 80s mafia crackdown Rudy.
I was gonna ask how the hell this guy was Mayor of New York back in the day. Was New York just that bad off? Is New York Mayoral Politics that slimey(don't answer that)? Was Rudy actually not fucking insane in the 1980's?

Last edited:

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
I was gonna ask how the hell this guy was Mayor of New York back in the day. Was New York just that bad off? Is New York Mayoral Politics that slimey(don't answer that)? What Rudy actually not fucking insane in the 1980's?
Rudy took the credit but it were the newly established RICO(anti-racketeering) laws that did in most of the organized crime they had difficulty prosecuting till then. Other than that Rudy have always been Rudy. There are as much criminals working on the 'good side' of the law as on the bad side.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
It's for the greater good; several completely unrelated people have already died of embarrassment on his behalf.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Can you make sure to kick his dick a hundred times? Not just any shoe, no. I want him kicked in the dick a hundred times by a steel-toed boot wrapped in barbed wire. That'll be wonderful, thank you.

Last edited:

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Orange man bad still? Ok orange man's friends also bad. Yay no more orange man!
You do know that repeatedly going in front of a judge and making knowingly false claims AND being under active criminal investigation are pretty good reasons for a lawyer to not be allowed practice right?