Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Yep this is totally Blazblue Nine here, with Ragna's JP voice too.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Johnny lost coins and mist finer levels, which sucks, but he has that Norio Wakamoto goodness still so he's always a good sub.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I still see no Elphelt.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
The patch notes are out!

Chipp can special cancel 6K now. Insane. Absolutely insane. Sin got a few small buffs but they don't sound too impressive sadly. HC got adjusted a lot, which he should be, no more shoot shoot shoot combos lol.

And the universal system mechanic stuff is very interesting. Wild Assault will finally let you do real damage off of P buttons without needing to rc for those who get the red one. Can't wait for tonight to try good ole Johnny too.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
So how's everyone finding season 3? Some huge balance changes and new mechanics this time around. Mainly been messing around with Johnny here but Chipp is nuts too. jD into air alpha is hype.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Good news!
Awesome, I like the new design, but it does look like she will play pretty different, so I'll have to see how she plays since right now I-No is my main. But, I'm looking forward to learning her.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Just a heads up everyone: I dropped playing Strive. I haven't played the game in months. Traded it in some other games for new PS5 controller that was on sale during Black Friday weekend. The thread is staying open of course. I'll provide what I can, but I'm not going to be playing most fighting games anymore. Only playing the ones I know I'm going to enjoy or has a lot of content in it. Not just online, versus, arcade, and survival. Sony charging 70 plus dollars for online and PS plus, I am even less invested to do online games nowadays, unless I'm buying something off the PlayStation store.

Last edited:

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Just a heads up everyone I dropped playing Strive. I haven't played the game in months. Traded it in some other games for new PS5 controller that was on sale during Black Friday weekend the threat is staying open course I'll provide what I can, but I'm not going to be playing most fighting games anymore. Only playing the ones I know I'm going to enjoy or has a lot of content in it. Not just online, versus, arcade,and survival. Sony charging 7 plus dollars for online and PS plus, I am even less invested to go online games nowadays unless I'm buying something off the PlayStation store.
All the more reason to get into pc gaming. No stupid monthly fee for multi.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
All the more reason to get into pc gaming. No stupid monthly fee for multi.
Well first I would have to buy a gaming laptop or pc, or get a steam deck. Right now and probably later on, that won't be happening. Money issues and everything. Like I said before, I'm not somebody that's always constantly for playing online multiplayer, and I am usually for single player games anyway.

You all can do whatever you want here. I'll keep the thread open. I'll add whatever information is available if I happen to see it.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well first I would have to buy a gaming laptop or pc, or get a steam deck. Right now and probably later on, that won't be happening. Money issues and everything. Like I said before, I'm not somebody that's always constantly for playing online multiplayer, and I am usually for single player games anyway.

You all can do whatever you want here. I'll keep the thread open. I'll add whatever information is available if I happen to see it.
Pc gaming has lots of single player content too.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Pc gaming has lots of single player content too.

I know, but I'm not in the mood to shell out another 400 to 500 plus dollars just to play games I already have on my consoles. I do have a Steam account and have Steam games on my laptop, but they're mostly 2D games or pixel style games that don't take much power to run.

Reactions: Worgen