Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I-no's design is fantastic. Of course, there are people bitching that she's "wearing a bra" (looks more like a collared leather halter). There's other places to get your anime tits, boys.
I think that's just because of her classic topless winpose.

rw9GV93.gif

I doubt she'd have it now.

And if you know anything about this char, it's that she's very suggestive and horny lol. There's very few game chars that are more sexual than I-no.

Last edited:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I-no's design is fantastic. Of course, there are people bitching that she's "wearing a bra" (looks more like a collared leather halter). There's other places to get your anime tits, boys.
I'm betting more are bitching about that then redesigns of anyone else. I swear if you dare to change how someones boobs look some people will freak the fuck out.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, we just heard Anji's voice for the first time, they recast him since the last time he was voiced was like 15 years ago and now he is voiced by Guts's voice actor. I doubt he'll be screaming mad all that much but either way hype choice. They had used Casca's VA in blazblue already so I guess they're fans haha.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Ramlethal, Ramelthal, Ramethal...

Men (and women) are thirsty for the barefoot dark-skin girl with th1cc thighs. Who would've guessed?

I am not surprised Giovanna got #1 in South America​

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
It doesn't hurt things that if Ramlethal's shorts were any shorter, they'd be a belt.
Her shirt was a belt in the last game.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe something to save for the sequel?

(but yeah Ram was just top tier and super easy to use on top in the last beta balance, which is why folks used her, also she was much harder to use last game so people who liked her but sucked at her couldn't use her properly so they all jumped in now that she's been simplified to the extreme)

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
New beta test dated!

May 13 8PM to May 16.

You can keep the old beta client from last time, it will get an update on May 7 which will bring it up to speed with the new version of the game.

Among the redone balancing of which we've been seeing twitter clips for a few days now, Anji and I-no playable!

Also for the heathens among us, the beta will have an english dub too. Here's hoping the online doesn't force you to hear your foe's voice selection when you fight them lmao.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
I do look forward towards English dub.
Lol this video was so dumb, I saw it a couple days ago. Max was saying that this change (not really a change since he never had that property before and it's a beta test not a release so everything in strive is subject to change) made it feel like sf5 and people on twitter were trolling about strive being the same trash that sf5 was and then the trolled people were yelling at max, it's a clusterfuck.

The real lesson is that you should just not use twitter and that you should not take beta balance to heart.

Same deal with all those people who were saying Chipp is weak, if you've seen the loctests from a couple days ago he looks much better there, j2K is so fast now it's insane. People need to chill XD.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The real lesson is that you should just not use twitter and that you should not take beta balance to heart.
That's a problem with a lot of society today. You have people young, middle age, and old, who do nothing but spend their entire lives on twitter. Acting as keyboard warriors or getting upset of the slightest provocation cuz they want to be upset about something or "passionate". I said it a million times and I will say it again, Twitter is nothing more than a glorified chat room.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Anji breakdown is here!

A lot of his stuff seems to let you convert if it hits right, which is not very common in Strive, not sure how potent butterfly oki will be but he seems solid all around if not a bit slow. Can't wait to try him.

edit:

So Kou (maybe just the charged up version) gives him hard knockdown it looks like, that's very unique for Strive. Also Rin lets you convert off of it on normal hit anywhere on screen. Anji seems like the char for people who like punishing mistakes super hard, his reward is much beyond the norm for other chars. Rewatching this more and more reveals more cool things about him.

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
An actual TV commercial for this game.

A couple of these girls work for Arcsys and do streaming and whatnot, the one on the right with the red bangs is someone I've been watching and helping along since she started learning GG half a year ago, she couldn't even do special moves but now she learned a Ramlethal BnB. It's kinda funny to see em in a commercial (and it has spawned a ton of memes in Japan) but it's pretty awesome.

Here's her finally getting the combo right, look at how happy she is as she asks us if she did it properly and receives confirmation XD.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
I-No trailer is out!

She looks like she kept most of her core gameplay intact. Also they gave her a command grab for some reason, as if she needed even more mixup XD. I guess it's in exchange for nerfing chemical love.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
The beta client update is live. Beta starts tonight, don't forget folks! :D

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Been grinding the beta super hard, made it to the 15th spot in the celestial lobby win rate with Chipp who people said was weak. Fun times.

If anyone wants to play some matches while the beta is up we should arrange it btw.