Guilty Pleasure You Least Want To Admit?

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
So, Escapist, what does your population think is awesome, but doesn't want anyone they know to know about?
For me, it's probably action figure collecting, i've spent a lot of money on it but don't like people knowing about it

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I dunno, masturbating I suppose?

Also the Escapist, I don't tell anybody that I am on here role playing with random internet people.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
sirbryghtside said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
sirbryghtside said:
Warhammer :D

I'm Eldar.
I've never understood why that's a bad thing...
Well, basically, none of my friends are nerds, so they wouldn't understand and therefore would take the mick out of me forever.
They won't. None of my friends are nerds but they look at my models and go "Ooh" and "Ahh".

Batarang

Nov 25, 2008
As insignificant as it is, I'm quite a fan of the Vulture from Spider-Man. He's stupid, he's never actually done anything noteworthy, his power sucks, his costume sucks...I just love me some Vulture for some reason.

Also, comics where there's tons of monkey puns (Marvel Apes, J.L.APE) I absolutely love comics where everyone is a monkey. To bad they all suck.

Arrers

Mar 4, 2009
Action movies are my guilty plesure. I try to act all clever, but I love nothing more than a film with lots of explosions and/or Sly Stallone.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
sirbryghtside said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
sirbryghtside said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
sirbryghtside said:
Warhammer :D

I'm Eldar.
I've never understood why that's a bad thing...
Well, basically, none of my friends are nerds, so they wouldn't understand and therefore would take the mick out of me forever.
They won't. None of my friends are nerds but they look at my models and go "Ooh" and "Ahh".
Well, I guess I could admit it to my friends, but the chavs would never get off my back if they heard about it somehow.
If you think your friends would seriously make fun of you then I suggest new friends.

Why would you care what chavs think about it, or anyone else for that matter, I'm not suggesting you advertise, but to be ashamed of a hobby is just bizarre to me.

goatzilla8463

Dec 11, 2008
Shapsters said:
Also the Escapist, I don't tell anybody that I am on here role playing with random internet people.
People would shred me if they knew.

Cpt_Oblivious said:
Guilty pleasure I least want to admit?
Well I'm hardly going to put it on the internet am I?
True... But I'm going to do it anyway.

I love Dragonball Z and my friends would laugh at me if they knew.