Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits Confirmed with Details, Tracks

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
Digikid said:
BenMcMichael said:
Digikid said:
This series needs to DIE!
someone who failed the retard test, ooops i mean easy mode
Seriously though. If you want to play Guitar then PLAY GUITAR...not some video game of it. This series makes people look like morons in front of their friends.

NOTHING beats the real thing.

On-topic, I might buy the Wii version. I played Guitar Hero at a friend's place the other day, loved it, and this looks like a good one to start with.

I3uster

Nov 16, 2008
They have Steve Ouimette.
They can pump out as many sequels as they please when they have this guitar-godlike-being with them.

BenMcMichael

Feb 6, 2009
Digikid said:
BenMcMichael said:
Digikid said:
This series needs to DIE!
someone who failed the retard test, ooops i mean easy mode
Seriously though. If you want to play Guitar then PLAY GUITAR...not some video game of it. This series makes people look like morons in front of their friends.

NOTHING beats the real thing.
Hmm yes i agree the real thing is great, but god damn its a frigging video game!! guess what dip s**t it aint meant to be real! Its meant to be fun!!!!! get that fun! maybe if you had any real friends youd know how fun it was to play as a band in gh or rb. Yes i bet its fun to play in a real rock band but i bet it aint any where near as easy or accesible. Stop being a trolling waste of skin

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
I3uster said:
They have Steve Ouimette.
They can pump out as many sequels as they please when they have this guitar-godlike-being with them.
Dont ever tell a company to "pump out as sequels as they please" no matter what the context lol.
Bad things happen, look at Sonic.

They should put the best of up for download, but for a reasonable price.
I've been looking on PStore and Live Marketplace and the money they are asking for a single song is extortionate. Its made worse by the fact that it isnt hard for them to create additional songs for download, so they shouldnt be charging what they are.
/broke gamer speech.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
I've always wanted to play Rock You Like a Hurricane with a full band

I'll have to warn my drummer to bring his extra arms and legs.