Guitar Hero Reality TV Show In The Works?

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
Hear about the "Ultimate Gamer Championship"?

It's a reality TV gameshow thing where these six nerds play the most popular games that the channel deems "Hardcore", and then do the same idea of the game in real life. Which is silly, because everyone knows that Guitar Hero is not going to teach you how to play an actual guitar, or actual drums, as guitars have more than 5 buttons and one line to strum, and most drum parts have more than just beating the drum belly.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
*slush, slush, slush*
sounds like somebody is milking the cash cow, but all the milk is gone

Padfoot13

Aug 14, 2008
Not only has activision turned this into an utterly shameless game with no credibility left, and now they are doing this? how much lower can they sink, Guitar Hero breakfast cereal? i swear the game turned to crap after Guitar Hero 2. Harmonix knows what they are doing.

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
Wow...that's just....wow...
Seriously?

After they do something like Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, they're taking too far, but a damned reality show? That's just ridiculous.

RooksEye

Mar 17, 2009
ow,ow,ow....my brain hurts from the stupidity....why, oh why are they doing this to us?

AlyxX

May 7, 2009
I wonder how much crack they had to snort to come up with an idea like that.
Nonetheless, I don't really care since I hardly watch any TV at all.

CaptainREBell

Feb 11, 2009
...Interesting...
But this is probably going to wind up as nothing. If it did go through, it could actually be fairly entertaining.
Today is my optimistic day.

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Wow. As much as I love Guitar Hero, I had no idea you could make television about a plastic guitar. You can make a show about anything these days.

Good luck to them I suppose.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
why would they do this it... you know what screw it this just aint worth my time to explain what a dumb idea this is I`m leaving.
*walks out of room*