Hacker Adds Mouse Support to PSP

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
scotth266 said:
sheic99 said:
Erana said:
sheic99 said:
Erana said:
I can see the kids on Japanese subways playing their PSPs with their mice to the glass, blinding those looking at the train with the optical lazer...
Sounds like it suddenly has a second use.
All things considered, they'd make an anime out of it.
And it would still be better than School Days.
Oi. I liked School Days. At least it wasn't Love Hina all over again.

Err... this is dubiously awesome. I would totally do this, except I lack a PSP. I'll tell my friend though, he'll likely enjoy it.
I thought Love Hina was a great show. It had likable main characters. Although, I'm talking specifecally about the show and not the game, I have no idea on the quality of that.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
sheic99 said:
scotth266 said:
sheic99 said:
Erana said:
sheic99 said:
Erana said:
I can see the kids on Japanese subways playing their PSPs with their mice to the glass, blinding those looking at the train with the optical lazer...
Sounds like it suddenly has a second use.
All things considered, they'd make an anime out of it.
And it would still be better than School Days.
Oi. I liked School Days. At least it wasn't Love Hina all over again.

Err... this is dubiously awesome. I would totally do this, except I lack a PSP. I'll tell my friend though, he'll likely enjoy it.
I thought Love Hina was a great show. It had likable main characters. Although, I'm talking specifecally about the show and not the game, I have no idea on the quality of that.
I was speaking about the shows as well. My point was that it didn't follow the LH silliness of a harem anime and went in a more mature and disturbing direction. Originality be praised!

LH was ok, it just became a trendsetter that everyone followed afterwards, which is a pity.

incubus42

May 14, 2009
The question is how portable the hole thing is after doing that. I wouldn't wanna handle a mouse with the psp in a bus at the same time.

Makes as much sense to me as powering an xbox360 and a screen with an auto-battery, fix them together and add a hand grip to be able to play it on the go.

Waist of free time in my opinion.

ps: still, credits for the guy who did that. I am sure that wasn't easy.

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
Earnest Cavalli said:
Maybe, but you can bet that the millions of professional Coded Arms players around the world are going to want one.
Other People have Coded Arms ?!?!? I bought it for really cheap from the bottom rack at the back of K-mart. I assumed it was one of those games that only existed as this single copy.

My entire perspective of the world has been changed.