Halloween costumes!

Vanorae

Oct 5, 2011
To two Halloween parties, I'm going as 'tavern wench'. I still need to find my beer stein. It'll be fun

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
I go as Waldo to any Halloween event that's around. I hand a person a piece of candy whenever he or she says "I've found you!" and leave once I run out.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Well, I bought a muscle suit to compliment my Pyramid Head I made last year. Now I might actually be in full character in the cold. Gonna try and wear a layer or 2 under the suit. That is, if anyone besides me goes out to do anything this Halloween.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
I'm cross dressing as Kyouko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica this year. I learned more about wearing dresses this year than I though I'd ever know. I'm just glad it fit my body well, TBH. Hiding the costume from the number of people who come into my room has been a pain though.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I think for this year's Halloween party, I'm going as Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. You know those themed hoodies they sell? I already got the Rainbow Dash one, I just need to put the rest of it together...

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I am ultra lazy and super poor so my Halloween costume is really cheap and lazy. Still, me and my housemates were discussing a Doctor Who theme, so I'm going as the Tenth Doctor right after he regenerated (mostly because I don't want to shave my hair to be Christopher Eccleston's Doctor). Nice and easy, it's just a leather coat, a sweater, some black trousers and boots.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I'm dressing up as a Blues Brother just because I can. I have a suit, sunglasses... and a fedora (don't hit me).