Halo 3 Beats Modern Warfare for Live's Top Spot

oneshotfinchy

May 10, 2009
Supernovajake said:
1. I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1

:D A deserving winner I think!
Truth!
It was cool to see that W@W got owned by MW2. There was like 3 DLC packs for that game over the summer when there was nothing else to play.

Jun 11, 2008
buy teh haloz said:
Wow, I never expected to see Call of Duty 4 doing better than Modern Warfare 2.
Really are you serious? Not too sound bad or up my own arse but just take a look at xfire's website here [www.xfire.com] MW2 has been below CoD4 for ages so this doesn't surprise me in the least considering how horrible the multiplayer is with glitches, hackers and exploits. Even considering it is for the year I still think CoD 4 will stay up there but might lag behind MW2 but I still think it is dobtful unless they fix the sorry state the online has become.

OT: On the games were Windows Live thing I doubt it will ever be relevant to PC gamers anytime soon as the games on it are usually total shite.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Hoppetussa said:
The Left 4 Dead 2 demo is more popular than the actual game? Didn't people buy it? And people still play the original Gears of War?
Nope haha, can't afford it.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
I personally expected DOWII to be top in Games for windows live.

Whats he beef with GFWL? A bit of Steam compatibility would be nice, even to just invite Steam Friends. And the invite system of it is pretty shocking anyway.

Still, I can't see the problem. If there were more games for it, it would probably be amazing.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Good to see Castle Crashers going on 2. It is a frikking good game! Dawn Of War II is 2nd too? Well its my lucky day. Oh wait! I made a game with zombies is 1st! Good to be me.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
WrongSprite said:
buy teh haloz said:
Wow, I never expected to see Call of Duty 4 doing better than Modern Warfare 2.
This is the whole of 2009, so MW2 only had November and December, whereas 4 got the whole year.
Which makes it all the more impressive that MewTwo got that far up the list in a fraction of time.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
What I find interesting is that people actually get their games from Windows Live.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
hubertw47 said:
WHERE IS BRAID?!
It wasn't that good, also, its xbox. How many xbox people enjoy there puzzles, i know i only like puzzles for a little while :p

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Halo 2 as one of the top 6 Windows live games?
Haha.. I can safely say i contributed to that, just because my xbox version of that game was destroyed by a brothers friend.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
I'm sick of seeing massage games on XBLI. 99% of indie games are crap on Xbox Live, which makes it harder for good ones to get known, there's 5 shitty games for every good one every day.

Microsoft needs to fix it up bad.

DownOnTheUpside

Jan 5, 2008
Whaaaaaaat?! Battlefield 1943 beat Castle Crashers? No wayyyyyyyyyy. I played battlefield 1943 for awhile and it was fun and everything but Castle Crashers is full of awesome.