Halo 4 Leaked

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Dick Johnson said:
[
Shame, Warrior Within was the only Prince of Persia that had a remotely enjoyable fighting system.
I loved Warrior Within!

I! Stand Alone! deneneneneeee

And you're right, the combat in it was great.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Many of you will hate me for stating this but:
I think it would be cool if they could involve the Kinect somehow.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
To all the people talking about Reach... that was a prequel. The Halo 3 ending left a lot of opportunity for a continuation.

I'm not getting my hopes up. We'll see.

Ridgemo

Feb 2, 2010
Ohhhh noes, another Halo, rather than ignore it because it's not my thing i'm going to bang on about the death of gaming, BOO HOO!!!

Seriously, why does it matter if Microsoft want another Halo, people who like it will buy it, those who don't like it can ignore it.

But then i forget, this is the internet.

I personally would love another Halo game.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
kortin said:
Why. Thats all I ask. WHY? I thought they finished off the series with Reach, can't they just stop? I mean, I know that companies like to milk games, but is there really even any milk left in this cow?
Oh yes. a ton of it.

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
Gotta love the gaming industry sometimes - it's like MS looked over at Activision, thought "Wow, they sure are making a shitload butchering their franchises", and then grabbed a shotgun and started yelling "Today is a good day for you to die!" at their greatest hits.
Not really sure where they can go with extending the narrative... I mean, didn't they as good as wrap it up at the end of 3, war over, flood dealt with for good, us squishly monkey type things able to get by on the parts of planet that Didn't get cyber-nuked?

(EDIT: I will also mention this - okay, so the characters in Warrior Within weren't much cop, but the gameplay was brilliant, IMO)