Halo: Recon!!!!!

razor4008

Apr 17, 2009
just watched the developer walk though for halo recon on gametrailer.com and it looks like it could turn out to be one of the best dam halo games yet with the free world aspct and the new online modes it looks like it is going to be a hell of a game.

what do you guys think of it.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Whats halo recon? I've only heard of ODST and Reach, don't tell me theres another one.

Utarefson

Apr 15, 2009
Wow...another halo thread?
But yeah, Halo 3:ODST looks like fun.

WrongSprite said:
Whats halo recon? I've only heard of ODST and Reach, don't tell me theres another one.
Halo 3:Odst was first called Halo 3:Recon,but they later changed that name (and they even changed the end of the trailer)

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
WrongSprite said:
Halo: Recon was the former name for Halo: ODST.

The OP just doesn't realize that.

Personally I think Halo: Recon just rolls off the tongue easier.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
WrongSprite said:
Recon=ODST. Their the same, I don't know why we need about 3 different names for one game. [HEADING=1]GOD OF WAR 3![/HEADING]Makes do with just the one.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
So many Halo threads, so little time...

So many exclamation marks, so little effect...

So much hope for this expansion pack, so much hope to crush...

TheSapphireKnight

I hate Dire Wolves...
Dec 4, 2008
I'm just glad they got rid of the BR in the campaign and firefight. That gun sucks all variety out of the game.

Flep

Apr 22, 2009
From what I saw of the gameplay trailer it looks like it's shaping up quite well, but I'm still rather skeptical. Until I play it, I'm settling for being mildly enthusiastic.