Hands-On: Dead or Alive: Dimensions

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
Terramax said:
Cringes at the idea of playing a fighting game with crappy analog thing/ D-pad.

Arcade stick is the ONLY way to play a fighting game, in the same way mouse and keyboard for FPS.

I'm sticking to DOA2 for my Dreamcast (still!).
I dunno DoA isn't that technical, nor does playing it involve mastering 100 glitches like 2d fighters. I don't have trouble even on the xbox controller. Always felt DoA shined in the mixup and strategy game, execution is alot more forgiving. Hope Brad-Wong is on the roster.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
I've got to say, the 3DS analog stick might change your mind! It's not an arcade stick, no way, but it's a huge jump over the D-pad.
Sadly I'll never know, as I've grown out of paying £250 to play yet another Mario, Zelda and Metroid. But I hope this DOA makes others happy.

hyperdrachen said:
I dunno DoA isn't that technical, nor does playing it involve mastering 100 glitches like 2d fighters. I don't have trouble even on the xbox controller. Always felt DoA shined in the mixup and strategy game, execution is alot more forgiving. Hope Brad-Wong is on the roster.
It's not about being technical, it's about being comfortable and able to react in time.

Druyn

May 6, 2010
brumley53 said:
Anyone else think it's funny that the 3DS already has more "Hardcore" games than the wii?
I dunno, depends on how much the boobs bounce in this one.

Also, its good to see DOA still goign. Loved those games, sad when they disappeared. I cant get this, dont have a DS, but nice ot see it still going.