Hands-On: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Taylor Wells

Mar 24, 2010
Roboto said:
I love how nobody seems to remember the water temple. That was in this game.
Granted, that dungeon was annoying as crap, but it didn't take away from the fact that it was still amazing in every other way.

CO_Fimbulvetr

Dec 18, 2009
Actually the new inventory system should get rid of the most annoying part about the Water Temple, the thing where you had to pause the game to switch boots.

They fixed that problem for WW and TP as well.

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Ho god, just as I was getting hot in the pants about re-playing Wind Waker on my Wii, they do this.

Unfortunately, my N64 is quite dead, so I can't play Majora's Mask anymore. Please consider releasing this too? I will love everything forever.

And I would ask that Master Quest be re-released too, but I'm too stupid to play that game without 2 other people to brainstorm with to solve puzzles. ):

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Roboto said:
Yeah, that's not true, no one every bloody shuts up about it.

Ya pansies.

To be honest, I'm not that interested. I've played ocarina way too many times, and since it came with wind waker anyway, I've even played it once or twice this generation.

Also, Majora's mask is just better. That one would be a definite sell for me, I love that game, even now.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
Outright Villainy said:
Roboto said:
Yeah, that's not true, no one every bloody shuts up about it.

Ya pansies.

To be honest, I'm not that interested. I've played ocarina way too many times, and since it came with wind waker anyway, I've even played it once or twice this generation.

Also, Majora's mask is just better. That one would be a definite sell for me, I love that game, even now.
OH YES! THAT WOULD BE DELICIOUS!
It would be enough to sell me on the 3DS.

Taylor Wells

Mar 24, 2010
I agree. The Water Temple is notorious for its difficulty, but in all honesty, I believe it's over hyped. I only had to restart my game once because of that Temple, and in the end I enjoyed it. Morpha was badass. =P

Majora's Mask being re-released along with OoT (whether it's Master Quest version or not), would be nice, but do you really think Nintendo is going to pass up a chance to charge us 20-30 clams for that remake too? Plus I think they also want to see how the re-release of OoT does before they remake an entire other game as well. ;)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Roboto said:
Yes, but do you remember the satisfaction found when you did, finally, finish that temple? It contributed to the feel of one of the best games.

And Majora's Mask would be a nice port as well, given this treatment. The temples weren't as good, but the characters and mechanic were really great.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
WHY COULDNT IT HAVE BEEN A LAUNCH TITLE??!!!

This should fix any hate you people have with changing boots in the water temple, as you have a touch screen for that.

Sadly there arent many other games I want for the 3DS. Nintendo, make Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

L8NEYET

Dec 6, 2010
Is this going to be a true representation of the original or is it going to be nerfed like the GBA remakes?