Happiness... hap-piness... hap...penis... vaaaaaGINA!

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Strange. I thought this thread will be about Freudian slips. Title really is misguiding.

Akula

Nov 11, 2008
Mr. Lahey: Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.

Ricky: Hehe. And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a... lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a f**kin' idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good... 101.

And one more since the show has way too many awesome quotes:

Ricky: Knock-knock, Lahey.

Mr. Lahey: Who's there, Ricky?

Ricky: A f**kin' shitty f**kin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as f**k, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... f**kin' get... different... F**K!

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Shaun: I'm going to miss sleeping next to the most beautiful woman in the world.
JD: Oh yeah? What's his name? *Sips tea*.
JD's mind: That made absolutely no sense, keep sipping until they go away.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
Terramax said:
Emperor Inferno said:
In case you didn't get it, that's a quote from the T.V. show, King of The Hill. It's the episode where Peggy has trouble preparing to teach a sex-ed class in Bobby's school.
That's the very first episode of King of the Hill if I remember correctly. I remember seeing its debute all those years ago. Quite shocking to see a mainstream cartoon be so... mature.
No, it is early in the first season, though. In the first episode, Bobby got hit in the face with a baseball and the whole town got to gossiping. Before long, everybody thought Hank was beating him.

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
That is the only line from king of the hill I know. Seriously.

My favorite is "I'M GOING TO CLOWN COLLEGE!!!" *shocked family stares at chair where Homer was sitting*

Kilaknux

Jun 16, 2009
In a convoluted series of events (Of course), Fraisers Christmas present to his son wound up with different Cranes, in Maine.
Fraiser: My god, do you realise what this means?
Niles: Yes, the Cranes from Maine have got you living brain!
And that's just off the top of my head, Fraiser is packed with these.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Emperor Inferno said:
No, it is early in the first season, though. In the first episode, Bobby got hit in the face with a baseball and the whole town got to gossiping. Before long, everybody thought Hank was beating him.
OK, my bad, but the sex ed episode was the first to be shown in England.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
from Futurama

the space bees episode:

"Help! I can't swim in space honey as far as I know!"

"Of course he exists. As a frozen corpse floating through space. Hehehehe, aw. I made myself sad."

Farnsworth: "Incredible!"

Leela: "What? Fry's still alive?"

Farnsworth: "No! According to this gizmometer, Fry is dead and there's no way to bring him back! Amazing."

The Farnsowrth Parabox:

"HEEELP! Oh, Lordy-loo! Zeus! God! One of you guys, do something! Satan! You owe me!"

*later* "Good news, everyone! I'm still technically alive! Yes."

kat-24

Mar 17, 2009
From Glee

Sue: "When I found out Sandy was playing cinderella, first I was aroused, then I was infuriated"

"Are you questioning my Badassness?"

"Hey homeless guy, hows that homelessness working out for you? You know what you should try? Not being homeless.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
Can't think of any particular lines from it, but one of the best episodes from the Simpsons is that James Bond spoof episode, where Homer moves the family upstate to start a great new job, working for a truly wonderful guy. A truly wonderful guy who just so happens to be planning and executing a hostile takeover of the west coast. Oh, hey, here's one.

"No, Mr. Bundt, I expect you to die, and be a very boring funeral."

*Bundt escapes*

"Stop him! He's supposed to die!"

*Homer tackles*

"Nice tackle, Homer! Am I proud of you!"

Homer: "Well."

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
Leviathus said:
Emperor Inferno said:
Can't think of any particular lines from it, but one of the best episodes from the Simpsons is that James Bond spoof episode, where Homer moves the family upstate to start a great new job, working for a truly wonderful guy. A truly wonderful guy who just so happens to be planning and executing a hostile takeover of the west coast. Oh, hey, here's one.

"No, Mr. Bundt, I expect you to die, and be a very boring funeral."

*Bundt escapes*

"Stop him! He's supposed to die!"

*Homer tackles*

"Nice tackle, Homer! Am I proud of you!"

Homer: "Well."
Cheap. Cheap Funeral. It goes:

Bundt: So, do you expect me to talk Scorpio?

Scorpio: No, I don't expect anything of you except to die and be a cheap funeral.
Oh, well. Been a while since I've seen that one.

Elduderino

Mar 6, 2009
Family Guy, Peter:
"Roll up, roll up, fight my wife. Floats like a butterfly, stings like when I pee."

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
"whats the matter red you scared?"
"n-n-n-n-n-n"
"noticably I'll say now stand still and let me practice my stabbin' HAHA HAAA"

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you? -Philip J. Fry