Happy Birthday NewClassic!

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Happy birthday Nuke! Another year closer to death, woohoo!

Amazing work on the cake Novajam. It looks fantastic, and I bet it tastes delicious.

pigeon_of_doom

Vice-Captain Hammer
Feb 9, 2008
...Fuckin' hell. Good job Nova... It's pretty much all been said, but it's worth saying again. Really is a testament to his influence over the community when people make efforts like this.

Oh, and have a good one, Monitor-head.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Mmm, delicious cake for Nuke, now thar's a birthday present, Happy Birthday Nuke!

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Nuke! Your wisdom is a veritable torrent, and your skills with the written word have been, and hopefully will continue to be, a huge inspiration to all of us at The Escapist.

On behalf of the community, Thank You.

And enjoy whatever gifts you may receive!

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
I promised I'd sing happy birthday. [http://www.mediafire.com/?mmtj2iqod2n]

Just ask the IRC people. They were there for the moment of commitment.

NewGeekPhilosopher

Feb 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Nukie, hope your birthday is awesome. That cake is NOT a lie, I just hope I get something as awesome when my 20th birthday comes along... so lucky you lucky bast... aww I can't say anything mean to you today.

Saskwach

Nov 4, 2007
Wait a second, New Classic's birthday is the same as mine? And my best friend's girlfriend's? Trippy.

Happy birthday Nuke.

Khedive Rex

Jun 1, 2008
Saskwach said:
Wait a second, New Classic's birthday is the same as mine? And my best friend's girlfriends? Trippy.

Happy birthday Nuke.
. . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!*
[sup]*A common colloquial phrase wishing a friend or acquaintance an enjoyable day on the anniversary of their day of birth.[/sup]

I've used that three times today; and it wasn't that good to begin with. All you Cancers with your having birthdays on the same day, *mumble mumble* No more Cancers! *mumble mumble*

MrLS

May 17, 2009
Happpy Birthday mate!

We will bring you a big bucket of singin' happy birthday on skype :D

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Saskwach said:
Wait a second, New Classic's birthday is the same as mine? And my best friend's girlfriends? Trippy.

Happy birthday Nuke.
Is it really your birthday (if so happy birthday)? It's actually one of my friend's birthday today as well so...

Trippy. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIFMkmhDY0]

Saskwach

Nov 4, 2007
Fire Daemon said:
Saskwach said:

Happy birthday Nuke.
Is it really your birthday (if so happy birthday)? It's actually one of my friend's birthday today as well so...

Trippy. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHIFMkmhDY0]
Yes, it's really my birthday. I enjoyed it in a way typically mine: celebrating with friends the day before (because I'm impatient) then just spending a lazy day at home (my ideal day). I got lots of alcohol from friends (who seem to think - quite rightly - that I'm an alcoholic) and a swish belt from my parents. All things considered, I prefer the belt. It's a nice belt.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
<spoiler=I feel this is appropriate>http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/lol-cats-i-baked-you-a-cookie-but-i-eated-it.jpg

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
NewClassic said:
*Birthday Speech*
HERE HERE!
Happy Birthday, Mr.Nuke!

It's been a pleasure to get to know you, bounce writing ideas off of you, bug you repeatedly for feedback and critiques, and make up nonsense with you in the IRC. You're one of the prominent members here, and I don't know of anyone who has gotten to know you and didn't come away thinking you were just the bees knees!

I wish you many more years of continued life and God's blessing!
Cheers!

EDIT: Might I add, and I can't believe that I didn't when I originally wrote this, that the cake Novajam made is absolutely freaking awesome. Truly a delicious work of art. I wish I could be there to bite off Nuke's face.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Hooray its your birthday
I just want to cover you in whipped cream and eat your tasty insides.