Happy Conception Day! :D

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I assume at least some of us had this unpleasant thought at least once: Our parents having sex. If you hadn't, well, now I just made you think of it.

So, I decided to make a thread asking everyone approximately when our parents did the deed and in turn, made us the people we are today! :D

For me, my birthday is in November. But according to my folks, I was supposed to be born around Christmas time, so I'm assuming I was conceived during late February or early to mid March.

How about you guys?

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
But I thought today was - ooooooh I see what you did there.
My birthday is on July so... I was conceived in September?

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
scorptatious said:
Our parents having sex.
Inconceivable!

:O

OT: Apparently...this month. Albeit few years ago.

For the record, if you want a faster way to calculate it - take your birthday and add three months, that should get you the month you need. Well, unless you were not born after (approximately) 9 months of pregnancy.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
We (twin sister) were born in late July, but we were at least a few weeks early (because twins), I think. So November sometime? Maybe very early December? Probably November.

Johnny Novgorod said:
Probably October or early November if I counted right. September-May is 9 months.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
IndomitableSam said:
We (twin sister) were born in late July, but we were at least a few weeks early (because twins), I think. So November sometime? Maybe very early December? Probably November.

Johnny Novgorod said:
Probably October or early November if I counted right. September-May is 9 months.
But I was born July 1st. The nine months before that are Oct-Jun. I would be conceived in the last days of September or the first few days of October.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I was born in January, so that means probably some time in May. What's creepy is my younger sister was born in October, only a day short of being exactly nine months past my birthday. Do I win the squick contest?

2clueless

Clueless since 2003
Apr 11, 2012
Valentine's Day. I was two weeks late. My Birthday is in late November. Whee.

I try to forget Valentine's Day exists..

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
September Birthday so assumption of December. about 2 months after my sister was born.

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
Doing the math, I was probably the result of my parents celebrating my father's birthday.
With that said, I hold the title for world's worst birthday present ever given because they already had two kids past ten and he underwent a certain surgery a few months prior.

Coincidentally, the story of how my Grandfather came to be is almost exactly the same.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
2clueless said:
Valentine's Day. I was two weeks late. My Birthday is in late November. Whee.

I try to forget Valentine's Day exists..
I suppose that's the plus side of being born the day before Valentine's day. There's no way I was born anywhere near it.

Two weeks premature, so... I was conceived near the end of this month.

Shit, that's going to be on my mind.

Keneth

Oct 14, 2011
I was born on Sept 20th. So, I was conceived roughly Christmas/New Years. I guess they were celebrating the holidays. /squick

Happiness Assassin

Oct 11, 2012
It would have been sometime in July. But my sister was born exactly 9 months after my first birthday. And from pictures we spent that birthday camped out on the beach, so...

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
My birthday is in december ... So i was conceived in june i guess . My mothers birthday is in jun.... AW CRAP I'LL NEVER LOOK AT HER BIRTHDAY THE SAME AGAIN!

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011

OT: Born on the 23rd of July but somewhat late, so I guess that means somewhere in November?

Nov 24, 2010
well, i know it was shortly before my father had his final exam in organic chemistry. he was nervous so she came into the laboratory to do something against his stress.(funny thing-my mother tried 3 or 4 years to get pregnant and her doc said it was very improbable that she would ever get pregnant, so she stopped trying and then it worked^^)
i think it was around October, i think the 12-to 15th.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
21st of March.

Don't ask how I know that so precisely...

OK, well, let's just say my parents didn't have sex that often, so there's not much wiggle room in what the possible point of conception could be...

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
Keneth said:
I was born on Sept 20th. So, I was conceived roughly Christmas/New Years. I guess they were celebrating the holidays. /squick
I've heard figures that suggest that it isn't actually that uncommon for drunken New Year fumbles to result in September kids; despite common assumptions, birthdays don't seem to be evenly distributed through the year and apparently there's a late September surge in some areas.

Me?
NightmareExpress said:
Doing the math, I was probably the result of my parents celebrating my father's birthday.
I tracked back 38 weeks from my date of birth, added on another couple of weeks because apparently I was two weeks late, and got to within two days of my Dad's birthday. Wonder what his present was...

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I was born in mid-October, so that would make it sometime in January of the same year.