Happy New Year

Kecunk

Feb 8, 2011
Thunderous Cacophony said:
At least there's no imaginary characters. Maybe she really is cur- wait, is that a bear?
That is Charles D'bear he's one of the old characters that kind of got forgotten about

First appearance http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/7764-13

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Couldn't of been a real new years eve party, theres a full bin bag already and theres no puddles of puke. Even I woke up next to a puddle of puke; and I'm not that exciting.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Thunderous Cacophony said:
At least there's no imaginary characters. Maybe she really is cur- wait, is that a bear?
Hey, the bear works hard too. Vut him some slack.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Is it just me, or has the workplace setting, aside from Erin and Cliff, been completely abandoned?

I think Charles would be an interesting character. An intellectual, walking bear who works in game journalism is probably one of the easier to digest things in this comic, though.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Remember folks, white numbers are healing, red is damage and green is poison. Erin better get an Antidote or a cast of Esuna mighty quick.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Not only do I get my racial bonus of +10 to Alcohol Recovery, I have also researched Water Theory, and have put it to devastating practice. Come, Hangover. Let me see what pass for fury among your misbegotten kind.

Sadly, it does not seem to amuse those that aren't immune very much. But a true gentleman makes everyone coffee, so I've avoided getting my chirpy arse thrown out the window.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
Wait, how is it that Erin is the only one not passed out? HAX!
Crazy insulates her brain frmo the effects of alcohol.
her game obsession has given her a health tick, hence she can't be drunk like wolverine or deadpool!

at-least that's how i choose to interpret it :p

Gasbandit

Jun 14, 2012
"I'd wish you a happy new year, but Penny Arcade probably did it first." -Cory and Grey

HA!

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
I'd love to see more of the original office staff, I love Penny the graphics editor [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/7983-26]. :D

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
There's no other New Year's party quite like a Super Smash Bros Melee (or Mario Party 4-to-7) party.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
wewt! There's a 64 in there too! At least, I'm 90% sure the left console, or center if you're adding the Gamecube, is a N64.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
The Lugz said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
canadamus_prime said:
Wait, how is it that Erin is the only one not passed out? HAX!
Crazy insulates her brain frmo the effects of alcohol.
her game obsession has given her a health tick, hence she can't be drunk like wolverine or deadpool!

at-least that's how i choose to interpret it :p
Are you sure that's not alcohol "poisoning"? That's kinda how I was interpreting the ticking numbers.