Happy Thoughts! a Challenge

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
Hey guys I am offering a challenge based off of a small life experience. Yesterday was my birthday and my lovely GF got me a great book, The Book of Awesome, really a book about enjoying the little things in life. She gave me this knowing that I was some one who always tried to be happy smiley and positive all the time, it was a great gift none the less. For this I want you guys to talk about happy thoughts, challenge yourself to think positive and tell me about a good small thing that happened to you.

Support happy thoughts and support the Book of Awesome

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I got accepted into University about a week ago.

That's a good thing, and also the only one I can think of right now.

XxSummonerxX

May 17, 2009
I love good things.
I'd never give them up.
I'd never let them down.
I'd never run around and hurt them.
I'd never make them cry.
I'd never saaaaay goodbye (to good things).
I'd never tell a lie and hurt them.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
XxSummonerxX said:
I love good things.
I'd never give them up.
I'd never let them down.
I'd never run around and hurt them.
I'd never make them cry.
I'd never saaaaay goodbye (to good things).
I'd never tell a lie and hurt them.
Oh no you didn't -.-

Edit: On topic..Eh..Got my own apartment, got into the school I wanted to, lost a shitload of weight and got very fit, usually get the girls I want, etc etc. Then again, these are the things that I have done myself, not things that have "happened to me". It's up to each of ourselves to create our own happiness.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I'm still alive.

Considering this fact seems to offend my fellow man, that ain't easy.

Edit: no portal jokes, or I will go mental. Even more so.

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
Realitycrash said:
Edit: On topic..Eh..Got my own apartment, got into the school I wanted to, lost a shitload of weight and got very fit, usually get the girls I want, etc etc. Then again, these are the things that I have done myself, not things that have "happened to me". It's up to each of ourselves to create our own happiness.
Sadly, this is real life, where you can do everything right and things still turn out horribly for you.

crazyhyena645

Feb 19, 2011
i got onto the level two media course i wanted to,yeah!!! then i remembered i still have to finish the course im on and i still have to do the homework,boo hoo :(

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
I can't sleep, but at least I know why, because I was an idiot and ate before I went to bed. Emo-ramblings about not doing enough with my life and letting my youth slip away and not really fitting in anywhere were going through my head, but then I was like "who cares, stop whining" and got up and listened to music and decided I would do something about it.

I know what you had in mind was those cute little observations that make everyone go "omg that's so true xD". Let's see...

- Putting on clean pajamas after getting out of the shower after a tiring day.
- Sitting in the backseat of my friends classic car listening to almost obnoxiously loud 80s post-punk, driving around at night.
- Getting that momentary burst of child-like creative inspiration when I come across something awesome.
- Discovering a section of the library I overlooked is actually full of things I like and coming home with a pile of nice clean library books, CD's, a DVD's.
- The evening outside when it's cooling down and I have that nice energetic, relieved feeling.
- The sound trees make when it's windy and raining lightly.

I'm going to try to sleep again. I have to get up before 5am for work experience (I'm 18, blehh, I should have a real job), but at least home will feel so much better when everything's over, and exposing myself to different situations gives me something to talk/write about and helps me to empathise with people.

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
Zeithri said:
~gently strokes this black wolf along it's magnificent cutely shaped wolf head~

I know that pain.
Will you howl for me, in the Moonlight?
H-Heehee. Well, if that would make you smile... Sure. Gotta wait for the moon, though...

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
Zeithri said:
That one poor wolf seems lonely. :C

Truth be told... I'm more of a foxy sort myself, but I couldn't find a "darker" fox picture... I should look for one.

I suppose if I have to say I am happy about anything... Mm... I thought the weather was beautiful outside yesterday, I guess. And it took me awhile to think of that, even.

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
Zeithri said:
Fawcks said:
Zeithri said:

Truth be told... I'm more of a foxy sort myself, but I couldn't find a "darker" fox picture... I should look for one.

I suppose if I have to say I am happy about anything... Mm... I thought the weather was beautiful outside yesterday, I guess. And it took me awhile to think of that, even.
Heh, I see.
I once had a Wolfhybrid. He had white fur and was absolutely wonderful.
He also had a beautiful howl.

Life isn't always easy and there is way to much things out there that's just waiting to ruin it for one.
But always move forward despite that, no matter how down you may feel.
Sounds wonderful, that's for sure. Wolves are more beautiful than foxes, in any case, but I feel a fox is closer to I, myself, than a wolf is.

That's nice of you to say, but I think my legs are broken. x3 I'll try to hobble, though...

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Spring break is in a week!

Also, I have a wonderful girlfriend and I'm young and don't have to worry about feeding myself, paying bills, or paying for my happiness!

:D

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Fawcks said:
Zeithri said:
Fawcks said:
Zeithri said:

Heh, I see.
I once had a Wolfhybrid. He had white fur and was absolutely wonderful.
He also had a beautiful howl.

Life isn't always easy and there is way to much things out there that's just waiting to ruin it for one.
But always move forward despite that, no matter how down you may feel.
Sounds wonderful, that's for sure. Wolves are more beautiful than foxes, in any case, but I feel a fox is closer to I, myself, than a wolf is.

That's nice of you to say, but I think my legs are broken. x3 I'll try to hobble, though...
Use the Tibetan Fox

Without a doubt the most unamused looking animal ever.