Hardest Feats in Games

BenMcMichael

Feb 6, 2009
Okay folks, here is the thing. I want a nice list of the 10 hardest feats in gaming, Any ideas, just say. Any info on feats would be appreciated. Stuff like beat Yizmat in final fantasy 12 is the kinda thing I'm looking for. Challenges that are stupendously hard to do. Complete every game ever made is the kinda challenge I'm not looking for. 3..2...1.... GO!

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Well for me that would have to be getting out of a train playing Half Life, i was 9 so its ok.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Complete any Final Fantasy using only the original weapons and shields/rings/bangle.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
3...2..1. Search Bar!

Ok as an actual thing, finding everything in Destroy All Humans 1 + 2 sucked massivley (i didnt cheat :) )

Finishing Both Kingdom Hearts 100% wasnt the easiest thing to do either.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Anything in Final Fanyasy Tactics, but maybe that's because I was nine at the time (I doubt it though). Mike Tyson as a final boss.

bradley348

Apr 17, 2009
1 (the hardest) - Managing to actually play through and understand the storyline in a metal gear solid game

BenMcMichael

Feb 6, 2009
dragon_of_red said:
3...2..1. Search Bar!

Ok as an actual thing, finding everything in Destroy All Humans 1 + 2 sucked massivley (i didnt cheat :) )

Ahh the fun of criticism when it comes to originality, by bringing* up the search bar in context of the thread, Reaaaaaaaaal original.

*typo edit :(

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
BenMcMichael said:
dragon_of_red said:
3...2..1. Search Bar!

Ahh the fun of criticism when it comes to originality, by bringing* up the search bar in context of the thread, Reaaaaaaaaal original.

*typo edit :(
Hey, im just saying, atleast you took one that has only been done not many times before, its almost as close to original we get.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
FarCry 2 on realistic mode.

will1182 said:
Little Rocket Man in Half-Life 2 Ep 2. Although that was more a pain in the ass than it was difficult.
And this, I got that fucker though.

BenMcMichael

Feb 6, 2009
will1182 said:
Halfbreed13 said:
will1182 said:
Little Rocket Man in Half-Life 2 Ep 2. Although that was more a pain in the ass than it was difficult.
I still have no clue what to do >.>
Wait, you mean you don't know what it is? Or you still don't know what to do to get it?

For people that don't know, you have to carry an inanimate garden gnome throughout the entire game, for about 6 hours. It's A LOT harder than it sounds.
I have heard of this, sounds frustrating. I like

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
will1182 said:
Halfbreed13 said:
will1182 said:
I still have no clue what to do >.>
Wait, you mean you don't know what it is? Or you still don't know what to do to get it?

For people that don't know, you have to carry an inanimate garden gnome throughout the entire game, for about 6 hours. It's A LOT harder than it sounds.
Oh my god. I thought it was just something you did at the end. At least I know what to do know, but FUCK that seems hard.