Hardest Feats in Games

M.A.D

Mar 9, 2009
In Demon's Souls, Defeating Old King Allan, while in soul form, with base vitality and no cling ring. to sumarize that's basically an instant kill from...pretty much ANYTHING he can throw at you, not to mention the F/*%WAD can make you die in what i found to be the single most insulting way to die in an RPG: By having one of your levels drained. Permanently .
Thats the only boss i can recal actually giving the finger to after i beat it...

also, could'nt help but notice ''I wanna be the guy'' still has'nt come up...

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
will1182 said:
Ghonzor said:
will1182 said:
Halfbreed13 said:
will1182 said:
Little Rocket Man in Half-Life 2 Ep 2. Although that was more a pain in the ass than it was difficult.
I still have no clue what to do >.>
Wait, you mean you don't know what it is? Or you still don't know what to do to get it?

For people that don't know, you have to carry an inanimate garden gnome throughout the entire game, for about 6 hours. It's A LOT harder than it sounds.
Hard? Screw that, it's a *****.
But the accomplished feeling you get from it was worth it.
Agreed. I still take pride in it. A nerdy kind of pride that I can only share with people on here, but pride nonetheless...
See, I've always taken more pride in The One Free Bullet than Rocket Man. Sure, the car section was a pain, but otherwise it wasn't that bad. Not using any guns whatsoever for an entire episode 1 playthrough, on the other hand, seemed a bit more all-around challenging.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Collect all 900 Battle Trophies in Star Ocean 4? Dear god, that's such an insane task...

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Fluffles said:
will1182 said:
Little Rocket Man in Half-Life 2 Ep 2. Although that was more a pain in the ass than it was difficult.
I did it... and then it said I hadn't, I then killed everyone in the room in pure rage.

I found an easy way to skip the first half of the helicopter chase and the advisor scene after I completed the achievement too.
How do you keep the gnome while doing that?

bokni

Oct 11, 2009
i think the most annoyign thing would be winning bioshock on hard without dieing... then not getting the fucking achievement...

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
Playing through Brothers in Arms on Authentic. There are no checkpoints on this difficulty level; you have to beat the whole level in one go. You cannot die or you have to restart from the beginning. And a lot of the levels are fairly long.

Nutcase

Dec 3, 2008
Defeat the true last boss Hibachi in DoDonPachi DaiOuJou BL.
BTW, this one is an official XBLA achievement and worth 120 gamer points!
(note that the first 35 seconds, though hard, are nothing compared to what comes after...)

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
grimsprice said:
Wyes said:
grimsprice said:
It is nearly impossible, as it falls out of the car anytime you do anything other than snail along. GRRRRRRR a whole weekend of blood, sweat, and tears. I had to give up.

I managed it. I hauled that damn thing along for HOURS, keeping it through every confrontation, stopping every five minutes to put it back in the car etc. etc. only for the game to not recognise it when I put the blighter in the rocket!
Ha ha ha ha, i think you have to wait until after whats-its-name gets inside. And you have to close the door!!!!
I did do that :<

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
last week i beat super mario bros 3 without a single power up O_O *fanfare*

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
bradley348 said:
1 (the hardest) - Managing to actually play through and understand the storyline in a metal gear solid game
I agree, I only got halfway through MGS 2 before I fell asleep and never touched it again.

MajoraPersona said:
Playing the original Fallout with 1 Intelligence and expecting to finish the game.
Finishing that game is a feat even on easy with 10 Intelligence.

On Topic:

Get 1000 GamerPoints in COD4.

That includes beating Mile High Club (and the whole game) on veteran and beating the training course in under 20 secinds, it is a very tough thing to do

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Here is your challenge

http://kotaku.com/5036371/final-fantasy-xi-boss-takes-at-least-18-hours-to-beat