Harpist Plays the Morrowind Theme and It Is Awesome

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Sounds really beautiful, and peaceful. A bit nostalgic, but i think this version of the song would have suited some part of the game itself...
But yea,h i think she's really talented playing the harp.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
I don't suppose there's an MP3 of this hanging around? I'd love to just listen to this on repeat all day.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
There's also the ocarina version which also fits the atmosphere of the song very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXHkG5G5qH8

They should team up.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Whytewulf said:
I would actually buy an album if it was filled with peacful music like that. I buy other relaxing music, togo along with the Tool, Godsmack and Taylor Swift.. I mean.. um SHinedown!
Ain't nothing wrong with Taylor Swift. She has some great songs.

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
Whytewulf said:
I would actually buy an album if it was filled with peacful music like that. I buy other relaxing music, togo along with the Tool, Godsmack and Taylor Swift.. I mean.. um SHinedown!
Ain't nothing wrong with Taylor Swift. She has some great songs.
Oh I agree, just didn't fit with my list.. I also like Enya, Loreena Mckeenit etc. :)

Ukasuy

Oct 20, 2010
That was really good but the tempo was too fast, that bothered me a bit. I don't know if it's something to do with the harp where it needs to be played that way or if it was just her take on the song. Either way I enjoyed hearing it. I love the elder scrolls games and their music immensely.