Harry potters later life job (spoilers)

Ben Edge

Jul 7, 2011
so by the end of the film Harry is looking like he is doing pretty dam well, swish clothes with three kids and a wife (and the worlds most amazing anti-aging creams), so what does he actually do now he isn't jumping around playing hide and seek with Voldemort, did he fulfill his dream of becoming an aura, play professional quiditch and end up as a professional commentator or maybe even minister of magic. Or did he end up sponging of Ginny who brings in all the money. What are your thoughts on this ?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Ummmm, JK Rowling actually confirmed this in the same interviews where she revealed that Dumbledore is gay. Yes, Harry became an Auror, while Ginny became a Quidditch player professionally (if I recall correctly) for the Holyhead Harpies, and the new Minister for Magic was Kingsley Shacklebolt. There you go, hope that clears things up a bit :).

Shuichi_boy

Jul 7, 2010
Simple Bluff said:
Trivun said:
Dumbledore is gay.
Now, if only he was real, then all my dreams would come true :(
I'd prefer Gandalf/Magneto on that one, but Dumbledore being gay is pretty damned awesome too. :)

Oh, and dibs on Ian McKellen. :D He has the dreamiest eyes... *faints*

DrunkDonut

Dec 30, 2009
Trivun said:
Ummmm, JK Rowling actually confirmed this in the same interviews where she revealed that Dumbledore is gay. Yes, Harry became an Auror, while Ginny became a Quidditch player professionally (if I recall correctly) for the Holyhead Harpies, and the new Minister for Magic was Kingsley Shacklebolt. There you go, hope that clears things up a bit :).
Could not have said it any better although when Kingsley Shacklebolt retired/killed each ever you pick im sure harry would take the job .But one thing I would want to know would the weasleys become more respected than the malfoys now ?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Trivun said:
Dumbledore is gay.
because this tiny piece of knowledge changed the entire tone of the series. seriously, why mention that AFTER the ending, and after the bastard is dead?
but yeah, harry became an Auror.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
So is this going to degenerate into a saggy old wizard cock appreciation thread.

Because I can actually get behind that.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
aegix drakan said:
Shuichi_boy said:
Simple Bluff said:
Trivun said:
Dumbledore is gay.
Now, if only he was real, then all my dreams would come true :(
I'd prefer Gandalf/Magneto on that one
Waiwaitwait! Gandalf was gay? 0_o I always though he was just not friggen interested. (IE, Asexual)
No dear, but Ian Mckellen is. Also my hetrosexuality aside, I agree.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Trivun said:
Dumbledore is gay.
because this tiny piece of knowledge changed the entire tone of the series. seriously, why mention that AFTER the ending, and after the bastard is dead?
How did it change the entire tone of the series?

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Harry becomes an auror. Though, I'm not sure how that exactly works out when aurors = private detectives and that he's the most famous wizard ever; making it extremely difficult for him to go undercover or just trying to get damn evidence from people.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Elcarsh said:
CkretAznMan said:
Harry becomes an auror. Though, I'm not sure how that exactly works out when aurors = private detectives and that he's the most famous wizard ever; making it extremely difficult for him to go undercover or just trying to get damn evidence from people.
Wait, what? Aurors aren't private detectives at all, in any way, shape or form. Where on earth did you get that from?
That's my interpretation of what aurors are or the equivalent of in the magical world anyways.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
artanis_neravar said:
TrilbyWill said:
Trivun said:
Dumbledore is gay.
because i was being sarcastic.
damn, i forgot that you cant convey tone via text.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
artanis_neravar said:
TrilbyWill said:
Trivun said:
Dumbledore is gay.
because i was being sarcastic.
damn, i forgot that you cant convey tone via text.
Oh OK, I only responded because I have talked to people who actually believe that

Xskills

Jan 11, 2010
Harry must have made a killing off of an autobiography to send three kids to a rebuilt Hogwarts that he probably donated to and pay off therapy bills for what the hell he had to endure there. I have a feeling that in Ron and Hermione's marriage that Hermione is more of the man of the house than he is.