Harvest Moon Fans Rejoice!!.... Or get angry

InfinityX

Jul 14, 2013
It looks like a good game for its type. I've backed it, though hopefully it will hit its mark in the 10 days left (as of this post). WE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD MORE!

slysean

Jul 16, 2012
keniakittykat said:
slysean said:
keniakittykat said:
I'd give them so much money! ... Too bad I don't have a job right now xD
Spreading the word sometimes can be just as helpful, if you want.
Sure is. So I shared it on my facebook account.
I'm sure they would thank you for the support if they were here... I'll do it, thanks.

slysean

Jul 16, 2012
Hey Everyone, Just so you know Wild Season (link above) just got approved by the Ouya free the games fund, in which if we meet the main funding goal they will double the amount kick-starter gets. However only if we reach the kickstarter goal.

So if anyone is still on the fence about funding the game, pretty much for every dollar you give, its actually two. So lets meet this goal!

slysean

Jul 16, 2012
Just so Everyone knows, this has reached its last three days and is only 10% away from reaching its funding. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, feel free to fund or spread the word. This looks like something worth the money.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sbalani/wild-season-inspired-by-harvest-moon?ref=category

Rutabaga_swe

Aug 17, 2013
Well, i actually pledged some money for this (love harvest moon, and this might be interesting), and lo and behold. Funded on christmas day none the less. Good times, was a bit worried it wouldn't happen for a bit there to be honest.

Rutabaga_swe

Aug 17, 2013
BQE said:
I wonder if you can actually be a homosexual in that game now, always seemed to odd to me that you couldn't.
Did you read the kickstarter page? It says right on there, same sex relationships will be in the game.

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
Yay and ouch now I have to account a bit of this in the steam sale madness but glad I got it and did the bit extra for the extra editions to