Has anyone else had this problem with Cyberpunk?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
So I picked up Cyberpunk on GOG Galaxy, and I've played about 20 minutes. Already, I've noticed some weird things going on, mainly background plants and clouds rendering in front of foreground objects. It's disorienting, and it makes it difficult to shoot accurately. I know there's less plants in Night City proper, but I still don't think it's ever going to just go away.

Has anyone else had this problem on PC, or on the console versions?

Running on lowest graphics settings.
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K, 3.50GHz.
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080.
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate (MS-7850).
RAM: 32GB.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Update: The problem was my driver. I installed the latest (460.79) and the problem just went away. Back to enjoying the game.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
So far the only lingering problem I have is this weird audio crackling with some of the more background sounds.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
So I picked up Cyberpunk on GOG Galaxy, and I've played about 20 minutes. Already, I've noticed some weird things going on, mainly background plants and clouds rendering in front of foreground objects. It's disorienting, and it makes it difficult to shoot accurately. I know there's less plants in Night City proper, but I still don't think it's ever going to just go away.

Has anyone else had this problem on PC, or on the console versions?

Running on lowest graphics settings.
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K, 3.50GHz.
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080.
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate (MS-7850).
RAM: 32GB.
Update: The problem was my driver. I installed the latest (460.79) and the problem just went away. Back to enjoying the game.
Crank up the settings? I only have a 1070 and apparently that was more than good enough for everything except Ray tracing stuff.

1607653343885.jpeg

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Crank up the settings? I only have a 1070 and apparently that was more than good enough for everything except Ray tracing stuff.
I've read the chart, and I know my GPU is up to that, but I don't think my CPU is. I started the game on default settings and it was chugging like hell; I could only get a stable framerate on the lowest settings.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I've read the chart, and I know my GPU is up to that, but I don't think my CPU is. I started the game on default settings and it was chugging like hell; I could only get a stable framerate on the lowest settings.

How does it handle other recent games? I'd still guess Cyberpunk needs more optimization in any case.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Try doing the following:

1. Lower the cascaded shadows resolution.
2. Go to your cyberpunk2077.exe file right click and go to properties, compatibility, and select disable fullscreen optimizations.

Changing those 2 options should boost your framerate.