Has Houseman been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Has anyone ever seen visual proof of the fact that he was black?

I mean, so many things were outright lies. Why not that?
Pretty sure he is, just like suburban with a very cushy life by his own admission.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Sorry, stupid question perhaps, but I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. If I had to guess, I'd say it's some visualization of the 'we will not be replaced' white genocide style talk, but what the blue 2% supposed to be?
I'll always remember a thread by a guy who wanted to turn himself blue with silver poisoning. The blues are out there.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
It's Jews.

The point its making is that Jews are deliberately engineering the demographic decline of the white population.

There are other, less subtle and more ugly forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitism and racism in the comics, including holocaust denial and shit, but I don't want to post it. Heck, I don't want to post this stuff at all. That's why I consider it a huge red flag if anyone does.
But the word Jews is not written there at all. How could you possibly assume he was talking about Jews! You're just adding words to the comic to suit your narrative

(I'm sure you can find the apporpirate voice to say this outrage monologue)

I mean I am pretty hateful towards democrats(Bloomberg, Steyer, and Tanden, and more), Republicans( Trump somewhat, Hawley, Cruz, and etc.).

But I don't want TheEscaplist stock to be shorted, and for this forum to be the next R/ChapoTraphouse.
1. I'm very disappointed Cuomo isn't on here. I don't like Tanden but she hasnt killed anywhere near as many people
2. I thought Chapo was banned because it was overwhelmed by fascies.

Reactions: Terminal Blue

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, I gave up all hope on him when he started posting Stonetoss comics.

I'll miss the opposition, I guess, but once you're immersed in actual Nazi shit it gets a bit real for me.
He was about as much opposition as random spider silk that flies in your face outdoors. It was fun for a while, because he was so dead wrong about everything it was easy to win arguments against the guy, but eventually it was like plunging your hand down the toilet.

Last edited:

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
I'll give Houseman the benefit of the doubt and say that I'm sure he only borrowed comics he'd seen on whatever horrible subreddits he hung out on, but it's still indicative of the kind of discourse a person is immersed in when they start wheeling this stuff out.
Wouldn't it be ironic if sharing this made you the one who's shared the most anti-Jew Stonetoss comics on the forum? Now I can't remember every single shared image, but Houseman often shared the meme template ones and regular anti-SJW stuff which isn't that special. You guys always have to then link the "real" anti-Semitic etc. Stonetoss comics to prove that sharing any of them is a hate crime.

If someone finds their true calling on stonetoss dot com I'm glad, because that person must've been dead inside. If they carry on after going to YT and seeing those ideas get thoroughly dismantled they were a lost cause. I find the tactic of co-opting general online spaces for toxic ideas a much bigger dare I say a real issue in comparison.

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
That's good news, and IMHO, long overdue. Choosing not to ban an obvious fascist really isn't a good look, especially if you're worried about the hostility on the forums.
He tried desperately to portray himself as a moderate conservative, but it was painfully obvious that he's a 100% Trumpist. A racist conspiracy theorist with zero capacity for rational thought. I wouldn't be surprised if he's literally a part of a some white supremacist group. If he was half as smart as he thought he was, he'd be able to keep his racist shit to himself. But as I said, he was painfully obvious. I'm glad that he's gone, along with his vile, toxic shit and blatant lies.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Good-bye, my beloved. May you rest your sweet head forever in the fields of Elysium.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Has anyone ever seen visual proof of the fact that he was black?

I mean, so many things were outright lies. Why not that?
He did a couple of voice overs for videos on that Sanctuary forum and well, how to put this... he at least sounded black 🤷‍♂️

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
He did a couple of voice overs for videos on that Sanctuary forum and well, how to put this... he at least sounded black 🤷‍♂️
I don't know what Sanctuary is, but oh well. Male Candace Owens, he is.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
But the word Jews is not written there at all. How could you possibly assume he was talking about Jews! You're just adding words to the comic to suit your narrative

(I'm sure you can find the apporpirate voice to say this outrage monologue)

1. I'm very disappointed Cuomo isn't on here. I don't like Tanden but she hasnt killed anywhere near as many people
2. I thought Chapo was banned because it was overwhelmed by fascies.
Chapo was banned because it supposedly tried to incite violence, and I will admit that the real ChapTrapHouse people did condemn it. But it was an outlet for the marginalized to voice their opinion, and do hot takes.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Santuary? It's a forum run by Arnox, one of the fallbacks from when the v1 Escapist seemed done for. Lurked there for a bit myself, but bailed when it started turning into an alt-right cesspool. Iirc, Arnox at one point closed it, then reopened. Still around, but userbase seems tiny, like 'countable on one hand' tiny, and activity very low.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Chapo was banned because it supposedly tried to incite violence, and I will admit that the real ChapTrapHouse people did condemn it. But it was an outlet for the marginalized to voice their opinion, and do hot takes.
Yeah, I thought Chapo was happy that it was closed for such reasons. They were no longer in control and it was spiralling

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
He was about as much opposition as random spider silk that flies in your face outdoors. It was fun for a while, because he was so dead wrong about everything it was easy to win arguments against the guy, but eventually it was like plunging your hand down the toilet.
I never found it fun to begin with. From week two on V2 when I saw how he acted on the current events forum, I figured him to be trouble.

Houseman is super weird, like he does realize he's black and those people want him dead, right?
It's sad that he's just another self-hating black man that wants to be white, but I feel no pity for him. Not implying you feel pity for him BTW. He's gonna learn the hard way or not learn at all.

Hell, the only reason I know it was a ban and nothing specific was a friend of a friend kind of thing (One of those Escapist Discords that popped up when everything was on fire had him in it and he was yelling about being banned; I'm not in that Discord and a Discord Friend is and reported it to us for the lulz so that's all I know of it).
I almost wish I was there to see him freak out like a biatch!

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Santuary? It's a forum run by Arnox, one of the fallbacks from when the v1 Escapist seemed done for. Lurked there for a bit myself, but bailed when it started turning into an alt-right cesspool. Iirc, Arnox at one point closed it, then reopened. Still around, but userbase seems tiny, like 'countable on one hand' tiny, and activity very low.
Just looked in on it, yeah very low activity, even compared to us. Looks like Houseman is still posting there as well as Epyc Wynn.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States

Yeah I remember Houseman saying he was black and I took his word for it despite his other lies. Like conservative black people are thing but he took it to a new level I thought it was another example of high tier trolling.

It's sad that he's just another self-hating black man that wants to be white, but I feel no pity for him. Not implying you feel pity for him BTW. He's gonna learn the hard way or not learn at all.
You know what messed up Houseman being black and dismissing, downplaying and advocating white supreminist at times.

It makes his user name Houseman take a whole new meaning emphasis on the "house" part.................

Status
Not open for further replies.