Have I done anything wrong here? (Yet another LoL thread)

AtheistGuy

Oct 10, 2011
It's the second time I've been banned. The first time I deserved it. But I want to know what you think about this one. Could you please comb over this to see if I've done anything?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5798277/

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Seeing as you are 1/10, gave up on your team and you said something like "and your mother should kill herself" how are you surprised?

AtheistGuy

Oct 10, 2011
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Seeing as you are 1/10, gave up on your team and you said something like "and your mother should kill herself" how are you surprised?
You might want to look at the case more carefully.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
AtheistGuy said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
You might want to look at the case more carefully.
Oh sorry, but you probably shouldn't have been a smartass and just asked for help or tower hugged. You still fed and gave up on your team. Nothing to get banned over but some people are babies.

AtheistGuy

Oct 10, 2011
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Oh sorry, but you probably shouldn't have been a smartass and just asked for help or tower hugged. You still fed and gave up on your team. Nothing to get banned over but some people are babies.
I did both those. If you looked at the the enemy chat, you'll notice I got Darius as my opponent. You know Darius. He's that guy that can pull you towards him (Say, away from your turret), make you bleed, then bash your head in with an axe.

Do you see anything in those games I might be liable to get banned over?