Have you clicked the red button?

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Nope!

I actually read the warning about it!

Then again, if you haven't joined the Escapist Badge Hunters club, you probably didn't get the message about what it does and how you can get it.

I mean, I like Justin but not enough to have him as my avatar or to see him as everyone else's.

Nov 28, 2010
I'm gonna start kicking in heads.
Or I would, if I could tell one person from another.

Seriously though, this is just a bit of fun. Annoying, as I often recognise people by their avatars, but not the end of the world (pun perhaps intended).

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
I clicked it... it was terrible... something came through... something from another world... there are no survivors... we're scattered all over the planet... living underground... eating cockroaches for nourishment...they sent me back... to warn you...

DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Yes, yes I have... It's so... just... OH GOD, HE'S STARING AT ME!

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
I clicked it 5 mins ago......i got off the site and came back.....and the faces were gone!!!! *dances*

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
I clicked it, and I'm proud of it.
Now I'm not sure what a Justin Bieber is supposed to be, but I don't see how it could cause such a fuss.
Just look at that expression on his face and try to think of the funniest thing he could say.
Example:
"Jeez Mom, relax! Everyone at school's been in a 17-way."

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
If you ignore the usernames and just let the avatars glide past your peripheral vision, every thread now looks like one really schizophrenic person having a conversation with himself.

It's like the escapists very own version of 'Garfield minus Garfield'!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Yes, it is most unfortunate... can't wait until 24 hours is up!

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
GOD-DAMMIT, woman. What have you done to me?

Sigh... ah well. At least i am not alone...

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
So apparently trolling people is against the rules. Unless the Escapist staff is doing it, then it's perfectly acceptable

Seriously though, I'd think you could be a bit more creative than Justin Bieber joke. I thought that ship had already sailed away.