Have you clicked the red button?

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I did and I am deeply regretting it - his face, his face everywhere...

That being said I have a burning curiosity to click it again but I think that might make it go on for a month or something.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
Well shit, I'm in the same boat as a lot of people, confound my curious nature!

I'm gone until this shit stops, Beiber annoys the hell out of me.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Dammit!!! stupid curiosity.... I want my Vincent D'Onofrio avatar back! *cries* I will be back in 24 hours...

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
A button cannot tell me what to not click on! Who the fuck does the button think it is! I am LCP and I will click all the goddamn red buttons I want to click on!

*clicks*

I take that back, i have to burn this off! TAKE IT OFF!

acolyte

Nov 20, 2010
Marter said:
click <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/badges/Marter>here, and scroll down to the bottom of the list. Click on the badge called "The Red Button", and enjoy all of the surprises that come from this. ^_^

Oh you cruel, cruel man!

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
I think the humour is returning. It's gonna be confusing as the avatar is a good way to spot people.

This now looks like FunnyOrDie did 5 months ago.

I wonder if his PR people pay for this stuff - I think I may one of his CDs now. Does he do those or is it all download now?

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Hmmmm Red Button? What is this...I don't even *clicks* OH DEAR GOD! WHAT FOUL SORCERY. At least I can't hear him. I'm actually going to click it again later just to see what happens.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
Pressed it, died inside...
So I pressed this button instead:
http://inception.davepedu.com/
And felt good about myself.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
The red button? I shall not click this, I have learnd to keep my curiosity under wraps, i'm guessing it's a screamer anyway...