Have you ever beaten a game on more than one system?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I beat Super Mario World both on the SNES and the GBA. I've also beaten Pokemon Yellow on Gameboy color and on my virtual boy.

To be honest, Pokemon rocks wherever it is played. As for Mario, better with the SNES controller.

carletonman

Oct 29, 2010
Halo on both Mac (yes, Mac) and Xbox, all of the Sonic the Hedgehog games that crossed over from genesis and gamegear (oh god I'm dating myself here), Perfect Dark on the N64 and the Xbox 360, Super Mario 64 on the N64 and the DS, and COD 4: MW on Mac, PC, Xbox 360, AND PS3...

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
I got the Orange Box on 360 when it came out and eventually got it again on PC after I got a PC that could handle the games.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Orange box on Ps3, then PC. You can probably imagine which one I enjoyed more.

AnonymousTipster

Jun 10, 2010
I've beaten Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, the PS2, and the Wii. The Wii version would be my absolute favorite if it weren't for the stupid gigantic crosshair. Couldn't they have kept the laser sight?

But anyway, I've also beaten Half-Life 2 on the PC, the Xbox, and the Xbox 360.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
I've beaten Rayman 2 on the PC and N64. The PC re-release was better IMO.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
I've currently played through Super Mario 3 on four different systems. Five different releases of it.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Mass Effect 2 on PS3 and 360. Complete Achievement/Trophy list in both versions.

Also, Half-Life 2. Xbox and 360.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
akibawall95 said:
Have you played a game on more than one system? Did you enjoy it on both systems? I have beaten Assassin's Creed 2 and Dead Space on my Xbox 360 and PS3 and I enjoyed it equally.
Aye, I got ACII and Dead Space for both my PS3 and 360 as well. ^^
I believe I thought ACII was better with the PS3 controller, while Dead Space was better with the 360's, though all in all it was a much better experience on the PS3 since it doesn't sound like a damn airplane when it's turned on.
*glares at the 360*

Edit: After staring at my games I noticed that I got Resident Evil 5 for both systems as well! Same thing there; better controller for 360, but better experience on the PS3.
Used to have Prototype on my 360, but I sold it a long time ago. Recently bought the game again for my PS3. As far as I can recall the controls are better on the PS3.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Beat Assassin's Creed once on 360 and 3x on ps3. Beat Assassin's creed 2 once on 360 and about 5x on ps3. Beat Resident Evil 4 2x 0n gamecube, 3x on ps2, and I lost track on the Wii.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
DanielBrown said:
akibawall95 said:
Have you played a game on more than one system? Did you enjoy it on both systems? I have beaten Assassin's Creed 2 and Dead Space on my Xbox 360 and PS3 and I enjoyed it equally.
Aye, I got ACII and Dead Space for both my PS3 and 360 as well.^^ I believe I thought ACII was better with the PS3 controller, while Dead Space was better with the 360's, though all in all it was a much better experience on the PS3 since it doesn't sound like a damn airplane when it's turned on.

*glares at the 360*

Edit: After staring at my games I noticed that I got Resident Evil 5 for both systems as well! Same thing there; better controller for 360, but better experience on the PS3.
Used to have Prototype on my 360, but I sold it a long time ago. Recently bought the game again for my PS3. As far as I can recall the controls are better on the PS3.
I lol'd. Hard.I'm sorry, but that is funny. I like both, but wow my old model 360 is a fossil. It even makes a loud popping noise when I turn it off.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I thought TF2 was good on the 360, then I got a good gaming computer and was enlightened. Same thing for Left 4 Dead... and Portal... and Half-Life 2... You know what, I need to stop buying Valve games for consoles.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Knights of the Old Republic is one of the only games I can think of that I've played all the way through on multiple systems (though there probably are more). Those systems being the PC and the Xbox. Only played it on the Xbox because my PC was broken at the time and I only had a few games for the Xbox. It being an excellent game, I did enjoy it on both systems. The PC version is better though.