Have you ever beaten a game without dying once... on the first try?

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
Oooooo ye. I'm ashamed though...very very ashamed. Avatar the burning earth, I rented it for the gamerscore it was god dam awful lol

Mosstromo

Jul 5, 2008
First question answer:
Hellgate: London (on Normal).

Second question answer:
Too bland and thoroughly not challenging.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I'm not very good at video games and die often but I don't remember dying once in Fable 2. That game was pathetically easy.

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin. The easiest of the Castlevania games for the Nintendo DS. Challenging yes, but not to the point where you had problems staying alive.

Coller

Oct 4, 2010
The Binding of Isaac. Beat it without any deaths in about an hour. Had buyers remorse for the rest of the day.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Blue Hero said:
Ghosts 'N Goblins. I was expecting something ridiculously difficult when I first played it, but it wasn't that hard at all.

Surely you jest.

[hr]

OT: Portal springs to mind. Metroid Prime, 2, and 3 do as well.

Bionic Commando, the version that everybody seems to hate (Dreadlock, 3rd person swinging Spencer), I beat without dying my first time as well. Other than that, I cannot say. Memory fails me.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Mandalore_15 said:
Prince of Persia (the new cell-shaded one)... because it was physically impossible.

God I hate that game.
Although there is an achivememt for being saves less than 100 times from the girl .

OT: pokemonD/P ,fear2, that's all i can think of atm , i don't really worry about dying since i like to take risks to make games more fun , that and i usually start games on hard now.

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
well, i got this fairy tail fighting game when i was in japan, 2 hours later, beaten the game unlocked all the characters and stages, and didnt lose a single battle

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.

Played through splitscreen with a friend of mine. Neither of us had ever played it before. He died tons of times, I didn't die at all.

The game was fun and challenging. You just gotta keep moving or you'll get whacked.

Zenichi

Nov 19, 2009
both assassin's creeds..unless you count controller malfunction and character jumping the back left from a rooftop instead of forward and repainting the sidewalk other than that no desyncs at all...i dont think any guards actually even hit me once the hidden blade + counter timing pretty much wins the game for you...and dodge+attack spam on bosses

sniper9474

Sep 3, 2008
MW2 on veteran, like a boss.
If you dont count being shit to the ground then be revived on OP:FP DR then that aswell, but only on the easiest difficulty.

Hell no, they were both challenging games, i remember sitting on hornets nest for 30 mins in one spot waiting for all enemies to need to reload at the same time so i could pop off a shot or two at one of them just so i woulnt die. And DR was a very nice game to play without death, at times it was bordering close to impossible, but its doable aslong as you have basic military tactics in mind.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
okami, not a single life was taken that day (well, more like a week, but that's just nit-picking)

iamnoobie616

Sep 9, 2011
The games were rather easy but i did finish these without dying once
(all normal difficulty when option available):

The Fable trilogy
The Legend of Zelda OoT and MM
Assassin's Creed 1,2 & Brotherhood
No More Heroes 1 & 2
Killer 7
Mass Effect 1 & 2

evilartist

Nov 9, 2009
I think I survived Wind Waker all the way through the first time...although it was way back in 2003, so my memory could be a little fuzzy.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Felstaff said:
I wish I was good enough at gaming to beat the game on the first try. I can't even complete You Have To Burn The Rope without dying.

I did, however, manage to beat this other little, piss-easy Flash game I once played. It was remarkably simple, as I recall, but I can't remember the name. I think it's called something like 'I Wanna Be The Guy'...? Anyway, it was dead easy. I completed it whilst whittling and perfecting a PowerPoint presentation simultaneously.
Ya'll be doin' things WRONG.

OT: I beat Half-Life 2 on normal without dying. Not Episode One, though. The slow elevator with the falling debris was my weak point in that game.

TheDooD

Dec 23, 2010
Okami it had it challanges yet I think because I tried to get as much health as a could I was really buffed out. Plus I always had healing items.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Streets of Rage 2 on the Megadrive many years ago.

Day of release too, my friend and I were very disappointed