Have you ever had a dream about a game?

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Yeah, lot of L4D dreams in the past.

Also, not really game dreams, but lately I've seen many DBZ dreams. They are.....well, awesome. Seriously, me absorbing Broly and reaching SSJ 40... Not overpowered at all :)

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
I dreamt once of an extra world in donkey kong country with a giant kremling as the boss.

Also remember once dreaming I was in a sonic game for some reason. sort of reminding me of sonic x come to think of it now.

LiudvikasT

Jan 21, 2011
I once had a very vivid dream of Alien vs Predator :) Me being the alien, was fun slaughtering people :)

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah...

it was L4D2 combined with the mid-story Collector level from ME2.

Not fun. Not fun at all. Especially when it's your RL friends falling like flies in front of you.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
I had a vaguely WoW themed dream a while back. The only reason it was WoW related was some guy gave me a disguise to do a quest. The rest of the dream had nothing to do with WoW.

Harveypot

Feb 20, 2011
Once I had a dream that me and loads of my family were in Nacht der Untoten fighting Nazi Zombies.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
A few. I once dreamt I was playing the mountain highway hostage rescue mission from Rainbow 6: Raven Shield, and at the end of long sloping hallway after the stairs going down was a hole in the wall near the roof with some robot monster thing in it. I was having trouble killing it, and wasn't sure if I changed to one of the other fireteams PoV I could get there before the small team I was leading got killed on computer control.

Also, playing SWAT 4, in weird awesome levels only existing in my head.

A weirder case, I dreamt a bit in Exile 3, when if you wait in combar mode long enough wandering monsters can appear, which wasn't the case. Much later that actually happened (well, in Exile 4, which is almost identical in gameplay)...either I'm psychic, of I'd forgotten about it and just thought I'd dreamt that feature up.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I have had dreams involving games, but to be honest those are downright normal compared to some of the crazy stuff that I can end up dreaming about. I can't really remember any examples though to be honest, but it has happened.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
when I was about seven, we had found all but one star in Mario 64.
it caused some odd dreams every now and again, i kept dreaming about all the really odd places where we might find the last star. that, and the painting of a flaming head in the castle basement caused nightmares.

although I eventually found the last star and silenced my insanity. it only took seven years (as did figuring out the water temple in ocarina of time, that too caused nightmares).

mythgraven

No One Is Special
Mar 9, 2010
Oddly, when I was a wee tyke playing Links Awakening, more then once I would be stumped on a particular dungeon, and I would -dream- the solution.

Sadly, not a one of these "Ah HAH!" prophetic dreams ever panned out. :( I dont even think any of the strategies could be applies as I dreamt them.

Oh well.

Whiskey Echo!!
Mythgraven

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
In recent memory, I've had two dreams about games. The other night I had a dream about Portal 2. It was basically just a blur Portal 2 co-op gameplay, followed by a cutscene (at which point I realized I was dreaming, being that this was supposed to be a Valve game) in which P-body gets killed for real and can no longer be rebuild, and Atlas (with a body that looks like Tychus' armor from Starcraft II) sits there and says something in robot speak that was subtitled as "Damn shame". The rest of the dream was Starcraft II themed, but still Portal 2. This was really odd, considering I don't like RTS games and haven't played Starcraft myself.

The other dream was simply me in my normal life, but playing life like Minecraft. Let me tell you, people were pissed when I turned the cars in my dorm parking lot into an awesome iron block fortress.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Twice.
But, for some reason, only during fever dreams.
Not exactly pleasant...

First time was The Adventures of Dr. Franken.

Second time was Mortal Kombat.

Oakie

Jan 22, 2011
Vivace-Vivian said:
I once had a dream that had a loading screen... yep.
hahahahha now that's really sad.

In 4th grade I had one where I was Banjo-Kazooie and I was fighting the witch? haha...

Also I occasionally have dreams where I'll play a video game, and then all of a sudden, I become the character in the game? My dreams are usually very incoherent/weird/trippy/nonsensical.... For example, I was driving near my grandparents house and I knocked over a basket full of poison mushrooms (from Mario) so naturally that caused a zombie apocalypse.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I had a dream that was a Call of Duty setting with the HUD of the original Ghost Recon. I even remember that it took place in my grandma's house, which is REALLY odd. It ended with me dying in an explosion.

And just yesterday, I dreamed that I was in Resident Evil 5 munching on eggs. (They were hard-boiled).

Winterfel

Feb 9, 2011
Well everyone who plays games will also dream about games in one manner or another atleast once in their life, it is unaviodable if you will, the problem is remembering them.
OT: WoW.. sooooo many epics that never actually dropped T.T