Have you ever had a dream about a video game?

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
My first video game related dream was watching Megaman from the battle network series jump up and down twice then the dream ended. I don't remember dreams often and when i do i can't remember them when I wake up know what i mean? A few days ago though I had a dream where a blue soldier from team fortress 2 was marrying a female red demoman(woman?). All the TF2 characters were enjoying the wedding but the red demoman was eying everyone curiously more because it was his sister then he hated the blue team. Everything got all quiet for a second then there was an explosion above the newly wed couple scouts were running away medics were healing and the couple ran for cover. The red demoman looks around frantically and sees a red spy cloaking and running away. Basically the demoman chases the spy while the spy stabs unsuspecting people both red and blue teamed. Eventually the red spy is cornered and the demoman kills him with the scrumpy bottle but the red spy had a deadringer. The red spy goes around for the kill but a blue spy kills the red spy. They exchange a grin then I wake up...yeah.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I tend to forget about stuff like that fairly quickly. However, I do remember having a dream about the new Deus Ex just a few nights ago. That damn hacking minigame is already so tightly lodged in my brain it haunts my dreams. :p

Dopubalimatu

Jun 5, 2011
Well I saw a dream about Company Of Heroes some time ago.I saw some asshole using Panzer Elite and running over me with lots of the most overpowered unit in the game.Cheap, universal and can be made very early on in the game -.- I guess you could call it a nightmare.