Have you ever had a dream about gaming?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
When Pokemon for GameBoy Color was new I used to play so much I had nightmares about getting into random fights.
Strangely, I don't remember any other gaming related dreams even though I've played some games about 10 hours flat.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I once had a dream where I was the long block in Tetris and no matter how long I waited they wouldn't let me go. It was a really weird dream which i'm sure was filled with hidden meanings that i'm to stupid to understand.

Apr 21, 2011
Yea, some of them are a little creepy though. Like when I had a dream about playing SAW. I was playing it without even looking at the screen and then someone hit me over the head with a baseball bat. It was nightime aswell and presumably past the time that a normal person would stay up to.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
I finally started ME2 about week ago and played it so much a bunch of quarians appeared in my dream, but instead of a flotilla they had a convoy of BMWs.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Back when I just started playing WoW I had a dream that I dont remember how it went, but it was easily one of the strangest I've ever had. The jist of it was me, my friend, and all the Warcraft characters were super heroes. In space. With ridiculous costumes.

Generally just having a dream with any thing related to gaming isn't too horribly uncommon. Heck I've dreamed simply that what I was doing was playing a video game.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Yeah, sure. Usually happens when I've stayed up really late playing games or been sick and groggy while playing and then gone straight to sleep afterward, and been thinking about the game for some reason while trying to fall asleep.

I even had a dream about sudoku once.

JUGGERNAUTBITCH

May 20, 2011
i rly have boooooring dreams. i used to dream about me playing games(thats right not beeing in the game but playing a game) and finding a mediocre item in diablo 2. yup not even a fucking rare item :)

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Sometimes, when I've played a video game for long periods of time, I'll find elements of the game incorporated into my dreams. For instance, after long sessions of Minecraft, lots of my dreams have blocks in them, but it's not specifically about Minecraft.

The only time I've ever had a dream about a game was when I first played Dino Crisis 2. There was this part in a medical facility where you find a corpse on an operating table. Upon inspecting the corpse, you're told it's obvious the man was killed in his sleep. I had a dream about walking into that room, finding the corpse, and watching as it reanimates and sits up on the table.