Have you ever had a gay (same sex) experience?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Nope, never. I enjoy women too much, just let this video explain it:
<youtube=tAp9BKosZXs>
Russell Brand is a twat, why dump katy Perry?

BurningWyvern90

May 21, 2013
No. Then again, I haven't had a straight experience, either...

You'd think that, being bisexual and thus having a wider range of people I find attractive, something would have panned out. But sadly that hasn't happened.

LiftYourSkinnyFists

Aug 15, 2009
Angelowl said:
Unfortunately no, total virgin. Partly due having been very uncomfortable with myself and the thought of sex for a long time, novadays when that part is fixed I still doesn't seem to get any. >.<, want hawt lesbian sex!

Still, it seems more likely that my first will be a guy. More of them are interested in causal sex and seems to have less problems with me being pre-op.
Don't sweat it, if nobody else does you can count on me!

- Curious Virgin.

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
Sort of an odd case. My partner is a pre-surgery transwoman, so more or less male in every sense except sexuality and mentality - She wears men's clothes, has typical "boy" interests and frankly doesn't look particularily femenine (I have more femenine features and longer hair).

And yet, when together with her it doesn't feel any different from when I was with my (100% female) ex. Perhaps in my mind she's always been female (we knew eachother online for 5-6 years before she admitted she was trans), but I really never thought of her as anything other than a woman when we were together.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
80sboy said:
Fine, I'll give one detail away.

She started talking about how insanely thirsty she gets when seeing the male member...and I was like "thirsty?"

And she was like "yeah!" Then she stared talking about how much protein was in...

0.o
Male member of what?

I'm pretty sure the average ejaculate has about as much protein as an egg white. Which isn't much.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Cat_loves_Dragon said:
Sorry if this is a weird topic but my family can not handle it nor can most of the fourm the sub to. So just wondering.
Huh? You family can't handle what? I feel like there's background I'm missing here.

Whatever. I'll just answer the topic question:

Yes, of course I have. Many.

Cat_loves_Dragon

Jun 11, 2013
Bara_no_Hime said:
Cat_loves_Dragon said:
Sorry if this is a weird topic but my family can not handle it nor can most of the fourm the sub to. So just wondering.
Huh? You family can't handle what? I feel like there's background I'm missing here.

Whatever. I'll just answer the topic question:

Yes, of course I have. Many.
Sorry to all the people I did not get back to but yeah... for having a boyfriend my family disowned me as have most place i was in contact with. I am over it now but it was a very ruff go at life for some time.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Nope, I'm about as straight as an arrow as you can get. Never had sex with an other dude, never made out with one, nothing. And honestly, I'm not really interested in it. I'm open to trying new things but having sex with an other man is a line I will never cross.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Cat_loves_Dragon said:
Sorry to all the people I did not get back to but yeah... for having a boyfriend my family disowned me as have most place i was in contact with. I am over it now but it was a very ruff go at life for some time.
Oh gods! That's awful. I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm out to my family at this point, but I came out slowly, to individuals. My sister and mother were awesome - my father less so, but I knew that was going to be an issue going in.

It amazes me how, in this day and age, some parents can still disown their children over being gay. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

Just know, you aren't alone brother. (that is spiritual brother, not literal brother, just to be clear)

**fist bump**

Lesbian/bisexual and proud.

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
manic_depressive13 said:
80sboy said:
Fine, I'll give one detail away.

She started talking about how insanely thirsty she gets when seeing the male member...and I was like "thirsty?"

And she was like "yeah!" Then she stared talking about how much protein was in...

0.o
Male member of what?

I'm pretty sure the average ejaculate has about as much protein as an egg white. Which isn't much.
"Member" is a synonym for penis. Generally used as a more "politically correct" term, or apparently "romance" novels. I've never read one, but apparently the word penis ruins the feel of romance for some people.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
JDLY said:
"Member" is a synonym for penis. Generally used as a more "politically correct" term, or apparently "romance" novels. I've never read one, but apparently the word penis ruins the feel of romance for some people.
I guess, which is why we have romantic and erotic terms like "raging schlong" and "tumescent sex rod". "Member" makes it sound like your dick is part of a cult.

Overusedname

Emcee: the videogame video guy
Jun 26, 2012
Been hit on by guys, two of which friend, both sorta in a 'I'm okay if no but I'd like to hook up maybe' kinda way. Hasn't lead to much awkwardness on my side at least. People seem to think I'm bi (maybe pan) sometimes whenever relationships or gender comes up, since I'm pretty open. But I just feel nothing like that for men. Have not...tested that as thoroughly, but the sheer lack of desire to test it seems proof enough.

I can't say I've ever been attracted to a guy...but I find my best friend and his boyfriend adorable. I think that sentence sums up my perspective fairly well. Girls are just cuter, yo.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I'm 100% straight. Nothing pleases me more than the warm embrace of vaginal walls.

I have several man crushes though, Henry Cavill who plays Superman is literally too attractive.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Made out with some girl mates, I have. It was nice and exciting. In my experience they're often a bit gentler at it than the gentlemen.

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008
Lynx said:
No relevance to what I'm about to say
Partially similar nickname and the same first name? I'm watching you ¤_¤

OT, yep. In the "because I could"-way. I can find a girl sexy (omgRebeccaHallswoon), but I'm mostly into guys. I do appreciate it when the husband points out an attractive female.

Scentedwiind

Nov 13, 2009
I've thought about such things and as I have no sexual experience to begin with there will always be such questioning. Though I doubt my interest in women should falter, as it is just a stressful time for me.